Rays green cap

griffin128

I saw that, too.  None of the other major cap sites seem to have it and the photo they are showing is of the batting practice cap, so I'm not sure what the deal is.  They show none in stock and all sizes on order, so that may explain why they don't have an accurate photo.  I hope it's not a situation like the Reds' alternate cap (the all-red version) which is listed and sold as an alternate but the team never wears it.

been over the overpopulation of black hats before, and i don't recall the exact numbers but the only team with green hats is the A's, who have two of em.  there's room for more, Rays.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I kept surfing on minorleagues.com, amd found their tenitive list for Minor League Changes...

Boise Hawks Home 2004

Hudson Valley Renegades 2004 Home

Myrtle Beach Pelicans 2004 Home

Tampa Yankees Home 2004

Buffalo Bisons 2004 Home

Idaho Falls Chukars 2004 Home

New Hampshire Fisher Cats 2004 Home

Trenton Thunder 2004 Home

Charlotte Knights 2004 Home

Jacksonville Suns Home 2004

New Orleans Zephyrs 2004 Home

Tulsa Drillers 2004 Home

Clearwater Threshers 2004 Home

Kinston Indians 2004 Home

Round Rock Express 2004 Home

Clearwater Threshers 2004 Road

Montgomery Biscuits 2004 Home

Salt Lake City Stingers 2004 Home

Dunedin Blue Jays 2004 Home

Montgomery Biscuits 2004 Road

South Georgia Catfish Home 2004

And Unimaniac, that Quiznos commerical is the absolute worst thing ever.  You should be ashamed of yourself :P

Those "things" have been around for quite a while before Quizno's picked them up.  The guys over at rathergood.com have a ton of songs and parodies related to them.

On topic, didn't South Georgia change back to "Columbus"?  Also, if Tampa did decide to use the green alternates, wouldn't they be selling them on their website or does that really not mean anything?

if the rays do go green cap I think the TB on it should be white outlined in green then blue, because the ray on it is allready black

Yeah, that'd look pretty good.  Dark letters on a dark hat just don't look good to me.

ARE YOU LISTENING COLORADO?

I've been keeping up with this stuff:

Appalachian League

Greeneville Astros (formerly the Martinsville Astros)

Atlantic League

Lancaster Barnstormers (formerly the Pennsylvania Road Warriors)

California League

none

Carolina League

Kinston Indians

Myrtle Beach Pelicans

Eastern League

Lowell Spinners

New Hampshire Fisher Cats (formerly the New Haven Ravens)

Trenton Thunder

Florida State League

Clearwater Threshers (formerly the Clearwater Phillies)

Dunedin Blue Jays

International League

New League Logo

Buffalo Bisons

Charlotte Knights

Durham Bulls

Midwest League

The Swing of the Quad Cities (formerly the Quad City River Bandits)

Major League Baseball/American League

Anaheim Angels (elimination of "Anaheim" lettering from road jersey / addition of "Angels" lettering to road jersey)

Baltimore Orioles (slight modification to home uniform jersey / addition of 50th anniversary sleeve patch)

Cleveland Indians (addition of 10th anniversary stadium patch on select uniform components)

Kansas City Royals (change in designation of Royals "baseball" logo as secondary mark)

Minnesota Twins (addition of an alternate cap)

Seattle Mariners (elimination of 2003 home cap)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (change in cap color)

Texas Rangers (addition of home alternate uniform - new 2004 alternate pants replaces 2003 Home white pants)

Toronto Blue Jays (changes to club graphic identity, all uniform components and club colors)

Major League Baseball/National League

Cincinnati Reds (addition of "Running Man" sleeve emblem)

Colorado Rockies (addition of alternate jersey / addition of alternate caps)

Florida Marlins (change in designation of club lettering)

Houston Astros (addition of 2004 All-Star Game patch)

New York Mets (addition of 40th anniversary stadium patch on all uniform components)

Philadelphia Phillies (addition of 2004 inaugural season sleeve patch on home jersey)

San Diego Padres (changes to club graphic identity, all uniform components and club colors)

San Francisco Giants (elimination of all alternate uniforms)

New York-Penn League

Hudson Valley Renegades

Northeast League

New Haven County Cutters (formerly the Berkshire Black Bears)

Northern League

unknown

Northwest League

Boise Hawks

Salem-Keizer Volcanoes

Pacific Coast League

Albuquerque Isotopes

New Orleans Zephyrs

Salt Lake Stingers

Pioneer League

Idaho Falls Chukars (formerly the Idaho Falls Padres)

South Atlantic League

Columbus Catfish (formerly South Georgia Waves)

Southern League

Montgomery Biscuits (formerly the Orlando Rays)

Texas League

Round Rock Express

Tulsa Drillers

Let me know if I've missed anything...

Major League Baseball/American League

Anaheim Angels (elimination of "Anaheim" lettering from road jersey / addition of "Angels" lettering to road jersey)

Baltimore Orioles (slight modification to home uniform jersey / addition of 50th anniversary sleeve patch)

Cleveland Indians (addition of 10th anniversary stadium patch on select uniform components)

Kansas City Royals (change in designation of Royals "baseball" logo as secondary mark)

Minnesota Twins (addition of an alternate cap)

Seattle Mariners (elimination of 2003 home cap)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (change in cap color)

Texas Rangers (addition of home alternate uniform - new 2004 alternate pants replaces 2003 Home white pants)

Toronto Blue Jays (changes to club graphic identity, all uniform components and club colors)

Major League Baseball/National League

Cincinnati Reds (addition of "Running Man" sleeve emblem)

Colorado Rockies (addition of alternate jersey / addition of alternate caps)

Florida Marlins (change in designation of club lettering)

Houston Astros (addition of 2004 All-Star Game patch)

New York Mets (addition of 40th anniversary stadium patch on all uniform components)

Philadelphia Phillies (addition of 2004 inaugural season sleeve patch on home jersey)

San Diego Padres (changes to club graphic identity, all uniform components and club colors)

San Francisco Giants (elimination of all alternate uniforms)

Pan..,

What's going on with the Royals alternate logo?  The Rangers pants? and the Marlins lettering?

Thanks.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It's described as "alternate 2 2004". Does that mean that the cap is the second cap out of 2, or there are 2 alternates along with the Original cap? I'm so confused.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Pantone, or anybody who might know....

This year is the 35th season of Brewers baseball. I need to know if they are going to have a sleeve patch or some modification to the jerseys before I go out and buy one. Id like for it to be current. The Brewers have not said anything about this yet. The only reason I know is because I actually have a "cup" from 1994 and it says brewers 25th anniversary, I believe thats when they came out with the "MB" over a diamond, over crossed bats thingy ma bobber.  IF any of you have any ideas, let me know before I go get a jersey, thanks

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

Archived