Philadelphia MLS Concept

Digby

Sooooo...here's my Philadelphia MLS concept. Liked the sound of Philadelphia Independence as a name, simple FC names are boring. Tried to make the crest look like the Liberty Bell. The rest is self explanatory I think.

philabadgelr4.png

philakq0.png

Comments?

I like the idea for the crest a lot. I think there is too much visual noise with the colors you chose, at least on-screen. I think the bell and the soccer ball could be a bit more stylized...maybe bring the top part down to rest directly on the bell to eliminate the separation of the two. And the bell needs a crack!

I'm not crazy about the name, but have no better suggestions to offer. The kits look nice, but a little bland. I would avoid having the logos/crests overlap the piping on the shorts.

Overall, this is a good start.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Think about how the words on that logo would look when it is resized into a hat logo, chest-patch, letterhead, etc. I'm thinking that simpler may be better.

Also, if you're going to use the Liberty Bell, I'd recommend working the crack into it somehow.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not crazy about the name, but have no better suggestions to offer. The kits look nice, but a little bland. I would avoid having the logos/crests overlap the piping on the shorts.

Overall, this is a good start.

Well since they they will be playing in Chester, home to many petroleum refineries. They could be called the Philth, the Phlames, or the Stink! :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The darker kit is a bit "Galaxy" for my liking.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived