Women's Final Four Court Design

TheSparks1

Wow, I also think it's great. At first glance I thought it was supposed to be a peach, but that wouldn't make sense since the game isn't in GA.

The guitar is a little much, mostly because of the gray paint.

I thought it was a peach too, do you know what it is supposed to be? I really like the court too, the silver out of bounds really looks nice.

Maybe not a peach, but an orange since they're in Florida.

It is an orange, similar to the official logo:

08_womens_basketball_logo.jpg

That logo has one of the worst color schemes I can ever recall... terrible colors, creative court...

I don't think it is an orange. I think it is yellow, therefore a grapefruit. Regardless, I give then credit for trying. But last night the LSU and Tennessee missed more shots than total points scored.

If someone had described the court design to me I probably would have been repulsed. However, I watched some of the game last night and thought it was pretty nice. The fact that the oranges (or grapefruits or whatever) were incorporated into the basketball lines (i.e. the 3 point line was also the outline of the fruit) made it work for me; as oppose to the guitar that was stained onto last year's court and looked out of place.

Archived