Politcal jerseys

Ez Street

As a poli sci major, you wouldn't believe how many people I know that scoop those jerseys up in a heartbeat! In all seriousness, there are two things I have come to know as a poli sci major:

1. Candidates LOVE anything with their name on it, from hubcaps to hotcakes. Anything that gets their name out is a good thing.

2. Supporters of these candidates will buy and/or wear ANYTHING that has their favorite (or if u choose to be sardonic, their most hated) candidate's name or campaign slogan. These same people also seem to have bottomless pockets when it comes to spending money on their candidates.

EZ Street my friend, you may have tapped into a very promising market if these jerseys ever came to be.

BTW...both Bush and Kerry suck -- they are virtual clones of each other in regards to the issues.

Make mine an AL SHARPTON jersey brotha! lol

I don't think Nader will run for the Green Party. I have an idea, how about making political party uniforms. In Canada, there are the Liberals, Conservatives, NDP and the Green Pary. I'd like to see what you can make out of those logos.

I saw, I came, I left.

Here's a political party I always thought had a great logo.

It's the Canadian Green Party

Come to think of it, this new one is alright, too. Conservative logo

And of course, this one is truly Canadian, tho stupid.

Wasted Vote

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Archived