• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well at least it wasn't

Boy George

or

Rob Halford

:laugh:

You know, it's funny, but Halford was probably the last person on earth to publicly say he was gay. Funny, that.

My guilty pleasure band/artist? Three of em...Ween, Faith No More, and Frank Zappa.  Granted, FZ is dead and FNM is defunct, but you mention any of them to a non-fan (which would be most of you) and they just stare at you. Great stuff.  

And Ween is the shizzle, my nizzles...I'm interviewing the guitarist for a new website sometime in the next couple of weeks  :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

guilty pleasures

ABBA

DEVO

James Brown

Hey, there is no shame in James Brown! I've got "Make it Funky" on my car cd player right now!

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of "For Goodness Sakes (Look At Them Cakes)" lying around, would you? I've been looking for that song forever...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

well at least it wasn't

Boy George

or

Rob Halford

:laugh:

You know, it's funny, but Halford was probably the last person on earth to publicly say he was gay. Funny, that.

My guilty pleasure band/artist? Three of em...Ween, Faith No More, and Frank Zappa. Granted, FZ is dead and FNM is defunct, but you mention any of them to a non-fan (which would be most of you) and they just stare at you. Great stuff.

And Ween is the shizzle, my nizzles...I'm interviewing the guitarist for a new website sometime in the next couple of weeks :D

dude, i love Faith No More and Ween.....i own all of both bands albums and i feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever!

I gotta gloat, especially to the older members of the board out there, of which I am one...

The Pixies are starting their reunion tour RIGHT HERE IN WINNIPEG. I'm stoked, seriously seriously stoked.  They're doing an entire Western-Canadian swing of warm-up dates for the glut of festivals they're doing in the US and Europe...but the whole thing starts right here in my hometown.

I anticipate not only a sold-out show, but that they'll be playing MOST of their catalog...just to see what songs will work and which ones won't...

After a near-death experience for the last 3 years, Winnipeg's live music scene is shaping up great this year...Bowie, Metallica, Pixies, Aerosmith all in April/May...Plus rumors of the Eagles, Neil Young and Radiohead in November once MTS Centre opens...wow... :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Journey is playing the Manitoba Summerfest. If I was there, I'd go.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I saw their name in an ad for it, and immediately thought "Time?" :D

Which of course is the title of their 3-CD box set they released in 1991.

--Roger "Time3" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived