Your guilty pleasure band

JQK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Timberlake

Clay Aiken

No i'm not GAY

But you sure are reading from the"How to be Gay" handbook...

:P :;): :D I'm kidding.. kidding.. jokes people, s***s and giggles, take a joke

(I'm just using pre-emptive methods because i know i'm gonna get killed)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hilary Duff *hangs head*

I watched her videos because she's hot (and only a year younger than me, so it's not perverted; it's not like i'm some 57 year old perverted old guy) She's not THAT bad.  Plus she's hot... which makes watching her videos worth it anyway.

IUe6Hvh.png

yes, but have you seen him lately? He's Mr. Whips and Chains, S&M dude.

Ok, how young are you? :;):

Did you see any metal groups in the 80s, especially Judas Priest? They were highly influenced by the leather/S&M look.

There's just too big a list of my guilty pleasures. You really want to dig into my musical closet? Take a look at my MP3 server, you'll see quite the list of shameful stuff (depending on your point of view).

And, besides, if you want to talk about gay music, try Pansy Division.  :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Tom Jones, and not because I've got a "thing" for Tom Jones, but because I want to BE Tom Jones.

I thought my 2 year old daughter might like some of the bouncier stuff like "It's Not Unusual" and save me from having to play Wiggles or Sesame Street CD's every time I drive her somewhere.  Now all she wants to do is "ride in Daddy's car, listen Tom Jones!"

For me, it's Blondie.

blondie, by no means, should be considered a guilty pleasure....they were a true pioneer in music, be it new wave, rap, or rap/rock crossover.

It isn't a guilty pleasure to me.  There isn't a band that I listen to that I consider a guilty pleasure.  I'm just saying that if I had a guilty pleasure band that would be it.  I'm in high school right now, and a lot of my peers would probably look down on that kind of music.

All of them just grew up on MTV and don't know the glory of the music from yesteryear. I just thank my dad for forming my taste in music by playing his oldies radio stations everytime he drove me to school.

thanks for making me feel old!

Archived