Button sigs

bowld

These look really cool. Sort like M&M's.

I'd love an:

Angels - (Could you please make this one the current logo? The red A without the blue diamond background)

Chicago Bears - (The C logo you made is awesome)

Chicago Blackhawks - (I'd like the tomahawk C, but if not thats cool)

Univ. of Illinois (Block I logo)

Thanks a lot. keep up the great work.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These look really cool. Sort like M&M's.

I'd love an:

Angels - (Could you please make this one the current logo? The red A without the blue diamond background)

Chicago Bears - (The C logo you made is awesome)

Chicago Blackhawks - (I'd like the tomahawk C, but if not thats cool)

Univ. of Illinois (Block I logo)

Thanks a lot. keep up the great work.

sure ill do them later today

Wow, I really like these.

This is what I'd like:

A sig, of 6, of every team thats in my personal signature right now. All the same logos EXCEPT I would like the Rays current TB logo on navy. And the Blue Jays on that light blue.

Thanks. What program are you using?

do what? i made the buttons on cs2 if thats what ur asking

Um, I'm just wondering if that is a new CS2 feature or something because I have CS. I realize you made them on CS2.

Yeah you can. I could do it on GIMP. The button technique really isn't that hard but still always looks good. As is often the case with raster, there isn't really a filter to do it or something(though there are tons of useful filters for various things), it's just a step-by-step technique. I use CS at school and I have never used anything higher, (though I use GIMP anyway 99% of the time and as I don't have any CS product, only free stuff, at home), and you can definitely do this, like I said just a matter of figuring out the separate effects or reading a tutorial. There are zillions of Photoshop tuts out there and you can use 99% of them for CS, even if they say CS3 or whatever. (Though I challenge you, if you are at all familiar with PS, to try to decipher the effects) But I can tell you that the differences between CS - CS3 aren't too major, and you can sill easily get by without it.

Archived