76ers Concept

LEWJ

So I decided to do an update of the current Sixers set.

I used the same style template, just added colored panels around the piping. (Kinda like the alt, but a little more.)

Also, I made red white and blue the primary colors, with black trim.

No black jersey here.

V.3:

logoooo.png

ccslc2-2.pngccslc1-2.pngccslc3-2.png

C&C Please

Thanks to Sgoalie19 for the template.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not bad. Here's my feedback:

1. lose the black trim. It doesn't go well with the blue and red. Maybe consider gold or silver?

2. Think about keeping the ball / star the same color on all three jerseys. That's essentially their logo, and teams usually don't swap colors around on their official marks. Sure there are some exceptions.

3. The wordmark begs for an offset number. I'd move it slightly to the right.

4. Is there some way to break up the colors on the side panels? Like a jersey colored border around the lower side panel, so it had at least a bit of separation from the top panel??

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I grew up with the 80s Sixers battling my Celts, and it was red white and blue. I like this set for that, although I would lose any semblance of black and maybe even the silver. They've suffered from having too many colors--I like their old simplicity more. I can live with the wordmark if it's in the red white and blue colors only. Not too sure about the side panels. They're a little much, in my opinion.

Overall, great improvement, though. Looks more like Philadelphia's NBA franchise than what we've seen the past several years.

Love the return to the original colors...a definite improvement.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Overall a great improvement. Not sure about some of the side paneling designs. But if any team in the NBA should be traditional Red/WHite/Blue (no navy, black, gold, silver, maroon, powder blue, etc.) it has to be the 76ERS. (1776 anybody????)

Wow, those are awesome, i like how the color scheme has been simplified. Blue, Red, Black and Gold is too much. The only problem is that Blue and Red is a reoccuring color scheme in basketball and other sports.

temp.png

Wow, those are awesome, i like how the color scheme has been simplified. Blue, Red, Black and Gold is too much. The only problem is that Blue and Red is a reoccuring color scheme in basketball and other sports.

Let the non-patriotic-nicknamed teams take on other color schemes, then. Have the Sixers revert to Blue & Red.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I reallllly wish the '6ers would go back to a consistent color scheme... The black just looks forced in the current color scheme they have. With that being said, i like the direction you're going with the unis.

A big thing i would change tho is the siding on the uni's- from the side it looks like a spring training BP jersey.

I'm working on an update... What kind of striping should I do for the shorts and jersey sides?

I'm working on an update... What kind of striping should I do for the shorts and jersey sides?

I would try to do some type of vertical stripes, for example on the Home uni maybe try "thin red stripe/fat blue stripe/thin red stripe" (hope that makes sense)

So... anyone think that the Sixers in red is as bad as the Patriots in red?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i think the colors are nailed perfectly. However id try something a tad more unique as far as the side design. With all the red/blue teams i believe it should have something to set it aside more...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

i think the colors are nailed perfectly. However id try something a tad more unique as far as the side design. With all the red/blue teams i believe it should have something to set it aside more...

I agree with you :P

I'm not sure at all what I wanna do for the side striping though.... Any ideas?

I agree with you :P

I'm not sure at all what I wanna do for the side striping though.... Any ideas?

Just a thought, you could do some sort of star design a la Washington Wizards alternate. Maybe just for the red alternate or something. It would spice things up and enhance the patriotic theme.

Archived