Clippers Identity

bohob

I like this a lot.

My only problem is the wordmark(s).

They are a bit plain and a bit too bold for a modern NBA jersey. Other than that I love this. Great job!

Can't wait to see jerseys!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think you're on to something at least with the colors. I've always thought that the new Clippers' identity should reflect what the MLS's Colorado Rapids did: carolina blue & maroon.

ujsignature.png

I agree with most everybody here that the colors work nicely for Clippers. But I'm also not sold on the logo.

My problem with the Clippers is that they have a remarkably visual name, but no clear visual identity. There is nothing about the club's identity that even tells me what a Clipper is. If you're someone with no knowledge of nautical vocabulary, you would have no idea what this team's identity is meant to represent by looking at what they have now.

Simply put, the Clippers identity isn't overt, and it should be. And this concept, I'm sorry to say, doesn't help it in that direction.

this would look amazing! it reminds me of the old anahime angles logos! i like it.

anahime angles?

yes. the anahime angles.

503.gif

:therock:

hahahahahaha

I really like the tertiary logo with it by itself, but I don't quite like the primary for some reason. The secondary is meh, it just looks weird. The ball is well, round, while the jagged edges completely throw it off and look like they've just been placed on top randomly. Three sharp edges and a ball don't really go well together in my opinion.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived