Rockies Concept

RichNCreamy

I know this has been done to death, but I wanted to post my idea anyway. Dropped the black and made the purple more "purple." Simplyfied the logo. Cleaned up the unis. I really like the result, tell me what you think...

f_RockiesRebrm_9467c8d.png

I'm not sure if I like the away jerseys too much, but it's safe to say that I'm pretty much in love with the home and alternate jerseys. I don't really like the numbers-font either; maybe try something a bit simpler?

Nice designs alltogether, though. Very nice work.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

I agree about adding trace amounts of black, just to piping and outlines. Also, consider a more standard block font. Besides that, this is a huge upgrade.

VmWIn6B.png

Suggestions:

Lose the numbers on the front of the gray jersey.

Change the "Colorado" to "Rockies" on the purple (so it would get more use as a home alt.)

Reduce size of back numbers.

Add name (in plain-block text so as to make the numbers stand out even more) to all jerseys.

Go.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, these are much better than what they have.

I LOVE the new jersey wordmark, I LOVE the number font (a lot), I LOVE the new purple, I LOVE the sleeve patch.

My one issue:

The C logo looks good on the hats. On the away jersey I think it looks... empty. I think you should try a CR logo. Maybe it won't work, maybe it will.

Very clean also.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

You don't need the numbers on the front of the home and the away jerseys. Numbers next to the "C" on the alternate ones might look good, though. Make the numbers on the back a bit smaller, too. I think a combination of the away jersey and the BP cap would look extremely sexy, even though I know it'll never happen.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

I'm not in love with the shade of purple, perhaps something a little darker? Besides that, beautiful.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

On the latest set:

Lose the numbers from the front of the white and gray. I really don't like the idea of stylized numbers competing with a stylized wordmark (tame as it may be.)

Lose the double outline around the back numbers (and the wordmark if it's there - I can't tell.) Solid purple, or just the silver outline may work better.

If you are resigned to putting the C on the purple jersey (I personally liked it on the gray) def. keep the numbers off of the front. Nothing should detract from that C. One thing - for some reason I'm getting an throwback White Sox vibe from that C. Maybe it's just me though.

I'm OK with the lack of names on the purple. It works with that logo on the front. Just get rid of the double outline.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I LOVE the logo!! However I can't say I like the colors. Perhaps try making the colors darker. Like just picture them on the field in those purple jerseys. People all over the place would be yelling "QUEER".

Good start though for not having alot of posts; is this your first concept?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived