MLS 2008 All Star Game

Burning River

I agree, those kits aren't great. They'd be better if they used the same colors for the shirt and shorts.

I do, however, like how they worked the club crest into each player's jerseys. I don't know if they've done that before.

I agree, those kits aren't great. They'd be better if they used the same colors for the shirt and shorts.

I do, however, like how they worked the club crest into each player's jerseys. I don't know if they've done that before.

they did it last season as well

Fugly. Great game, but fugly All-Star kit. C'mon - they couldn't find some white shorts? The jersey itself is nice, though curiously unavailable for sale at MLS Shop.

.....to add to your point

They had a booth selling these jerseies outside at the street festival at the TFC -vs- Montreal Impact game on Tuesday, but nothing inside. I asked the guy working at the TFC shop inside the stadium if they were going to sell them inside the stadium during the actual game. He said that they were going to sell t-shirts but not the actual jersey.

I don't know if anyone on the boards went and can confirm this to be true or not but I found that very weird.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived