CCSLC Apprentice: Red Team

GFB

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say:

Charcol and Blue colors

Buisness card to the right in your ideas, and the logoset that goes with it (or a hybrid of that and the one to the right if at all possible), along with my suggestion for a single logo (top of torch with flame)

oBIgzrL.png

I say we stick to the charcoal/orange. I think it looks best, and its what we've had going now.

I like the lowercase "g" logo.

And my favorite business card is the one on the top right, if you can do anything with that card and logo.

Same but with capital G (but lower isnt too bad)

Another thing that would help is some ideas on why we went with a torch. We went with the name prodigy because it symbolizes our young age, and greatness, but I am not completely sure how to describe the reason for the torch.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Another thing that would help is some ideas on why we went with a torch. We went with the name prodigy because it symbolizes our young age, and greatness, but I am not completely sure how to describe the reason for the torch.

The torch (us) keeps the flame (new design) buring bright without failing.

Yep, I'd say just more like a "new light" in the design age, which is what our generation symbolizes.

Also, just curious, what is everyone's age? I turn 17 in August, going to be a junior in HS next year.

I say, lowercase g logo, any business card is fine really, charcoal and orange color scheme I guess (but isn't that what the other team is using?). dp, I really feel bad for you having to do the presentation by default, but I think most will agree you're best at that. I'd love to help, but presentation has never been a strong point of mine.

Anyways, I'm not really in love with our whole logo set and name, but with time almost out, it'll do for me. I just hope I'm here for the next round :D

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Another thing, does anyone know where we make the presentations? Is it in this thread, or in an e-mail, or a separate thread, or what?

You can post them in the the Challenge 1 thread. Sorry for not clearifying....

Guys, I don't really have the preferences of everybody, and I am kind of on my own now, as far as getting this presentation completed. While I really like the orange/charcoal combo, and think it is best for us, I am not sure if we should use it. I mean, we thought of the combo first, and used the combo first, but the other team has decided on it. While I don't think we should be forced out of it because they are using it, I also don't know if we should use the same color scheme. I am kind of lost on this as well as a couple other things. Here is another business card with the logo most of you seem to prefer. I am pretty much going to have to finalize the presentation tonight (this morning), because I have to work at 11.

prodigybizcards2.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Guys, I don't really have the preferences of everybody, and I am kind of on my own now, as far as getting this presentation completed. While I really like the orange/charcoal combo, and think it is best for us, I am not sure if we should use it. I mean, we thought of the combo first, and used the combo first, but the other team has decided on it. While I don't think we should be forced out of it because they are using it, I also don't know if we should use the same color scheme. I am kind of lost on this as well as a couple other things. Here is another business card with the logo most of you seem to prefer. I am pretty much going to have to finalize the presentation tonight (this morning), because I have to work at 11.

prodigybizcards2.png

Great job man! Im going away for a week, so If I am inactive thats why.

Archived