CCSLC Apprentice: Red Team

GFB

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about

Prodigi Graphics.

a play on prodigy, with digi in it as well for digital graphics

I like it. It just changes up the original idea and makes it a bit more unique.

My favorite is l'avenir, but I've got an open mind just like everyone else.

how about

Prodigi Graphics.

a play on prodigy, with digi in it as well for digital graphics

Sounds cool, How about we spell it as such

Pro-digi

or

PROdigi?

I am all for that.

I still like Prodigy better with the regular spelling, but this isn't bad. I think Prodigy looks better than Prodigi, when written or typed (in a logo). Also I am not sure people would get the connection with Prodigy from Prodigi, and might just see it as Pro Digi instead. Another thing, is Prodigi pronounce the same as Prodigy, or is it more like Pro-Digi? Just some things I wondered about. I don't know if the name has to have a different spelling to make it special, and I think the regular spelling would be more pofessional. I am not really against Prodigi, but I don't think changing the y to an i adds much to it. I am okay with Prodigi though, if that is the way you guys want to go.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I still like Prodigy better with the regular spelling, but this isn't bad. I think Prodigy looks better than Prodigi, when written or typed (in a logo). Also I am not sure people would get the connection with Prodigy from Prodigi, and might just see it as Pro Digi instead. Another thing, is Prodigi pronounce the same as Prodigy, or is it more like Pro-Digi? Just some things I wondered about. I don't know if the name has to have a different spelling to make it special, and I think the regular spelling would be more pofessional. I am not really against Prodigi, but I don't think changing the y to an i adds much to it.

Whle I agree with you, I prefer the "y". But, if we are in the minority; im not going to fight it and keep us from progressing as a unit.

I still like Prodigy better with the regular spelling, but this isn't bad. I think Prodigy looks better than Prodigi, when written or typed (in a logo). Also I am not sure people would get the connection with Prodigy from Prodigi, and might just see it as Pro Digi instead. Another thing, is Prodigi pronounce the same as Prodigy, or is it more like Pro-Digi? Just some things I wondered about. I don't know if the name has to have a different spelling to make it special, and I think the regular spelling would be more pofessional. I am not really against Prodigi, but I don't think changing the y to an i adds much to it.

Whle I agree with you, I prefer the "y". But, if we are in the minority; im not going to fight it and keep us from progressing as a unit.

I completely agree. We need to settle on something soon. I would say the graphics are more important than the name itself in this case anyways.

MegatronSig2.jpg

What about the tagline being "the future"?

Also, I was thinking maybe using a LSU-baseball like PDC.

...I'm just shooting off stuff that pops into my head, in hopes that something good comes out.

Archived