Tank Stumper 6/9/08

NJTank

Shea Stadium.

If you don't like the whole 'Shea Goodbye' thing, you don't have to post in it. Just disregard it and look at the next thread. There's no rule that states you must make a comment in every forum. The comedy towards the Shea Stadium trivia threads got old a couple weeks ago.

Apparently, you didn't receive the memo.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Shea Stadium.

If you don't like the whole 'Shea Goodbye' thing, you don't have to post in it. Just disregard it and look at the next thread. There's no rule that states you must make a comment in every forum. The comedy towards the Shea Stadium trivia threads got old a couple weeks ago.

Was this the same memo that advised about you having no sense of humor whatsoever?

nav-logo.png

Shea Stadium.

Was this the same memo that advised about you having no sense of humor whatsoever?

I had a sense of humor the first 137 times this was mentioned in Tank's threads.

The 138th time from you? Not so much.

what the hell is ccslc?

Shea Stadium.

I had a sense of humor the first 137 times this was mentioned in Tank's threads.

Sure it doesn't hurt to ignore it, but it also doesn't hurt to just put it all in the same thread.

Hi, how are you?

Shea Stadium.

Sure it doesn't hurt to ignore it, but it also doesn't hurt to just put it all in the same thread.

That's the only one in this thread. It's spread out throughout the forum and a joke that just isn't funny anymore.

what the hell is ccslc?

Shea Stadium.

That's the only one in this thread. It's spread out throughout the forum and a joke that just isn't funny anymore.

Are you even talking about what I am?

I'm saying that all these trivia questions should be in the same thread. Tank's Trivia Thread, Triple T. It markets itself.

Hi, how are you?

Shea Stadium.

When the hell did you become a moderator?

Shea Stadium.

When the hell did you become a moderator? Hitler

Hi, how are you?

Shea Stadium.

Last week. Didn't you hear? Just because you're not a mod doesn't mean you have to keep your mouth shut.

And shanurr, I'm actually Jewish and find you post quite offensive.

what the hell is ccslc?

Shea Stadium.

Last week. Didn't you hear? Just because you're not a mod doesn't mean you have to keep your mouth shut.

You're not a mod; you're just annoying.

Shea Stadium.

My apologies.

I didn't intend on offending your religion.

Hi, how are you?

Shea Stadium.

Actually that was the first time I'd done it. Stop acting like a petulant child.

nav-logo.png

Archived