The hair up there

Discrim

What do you do with your hair?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

woke up today, and i decided to hack off the bush also known as my hair cus everyone's been naggin me to go to the barber...couldn't afford it at the moment, and i had some clippers that hadn't been used til today, so i figured how hard could this be? 45 minutes later, i'm satisfied-i can actually comb it now :)

and so i'll just ask: what do you do with all that hair? and do people keep on your back about it?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well, my hair, for the longest time has always been fairly lengthy (as in, my hair could reach from my widows peak to the tip of my nose), but back in November, I shaved my head completely. It's grown back now to about maybe 1/8th of an inch, maybe a little longer, after a few trims. I bought a hair trimming kit after I did it so I wouldn't have to pay money to cut my hair. My finacée is now my barber. :D

Wish I had a recent picture of how it looks. The one I posted a while back is out of date.

let it grow, let it grow.(well not too long down to my top lip) and im constanly being nagged to cut it off but NO WAY

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i had kind of a shag going for a while. My friends and whatnot loved it. Then I cut it short -- and suddenly the shag is starting to become popular among kids my age in my area and ladies love it. I want my shag back :mad:

IUe6Hvh.png

i had kind of a shag going for a while. My friends and whatnot loved it. Then I cut it short -- and suddenly the shag is starting to become popular among kids my age in my area and ladies love it. I want my shag back :mad:

[peter drury voice]ohhh...unlucky there, just mistimed his haircut a year or two[/end peter drury]

(in case you don't know, he's the voice of World Tour Soccer)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived