SEC 75th Anniversary Hockey

oddball

I haven't done a concept in like 2 1/2 years due to school. When I saw the SEC's 75th Anniversary logo I loved it and wanted to see what the league would do uniform wise to celebrate it. Not much. So I happened to be doing an illustration and decided to do a SEC 75th Anniversary Hockey concept. All uniforms are based off of NHL uniforms of the same year I have listed as the uniform. It's not the greatest, but I like it. I also did a schedule and Auburn won the West and South Carolina won the East and Auburn beat South Carolina 3-2 in the SEC Hockey Tournament. I know this is late but I didn't want to do a concept piece by piece. So here it is.

SEC_75_West.gif

SEC_75_East.gif

I made that template... I guess you could say template. I did it for an illustration of Luc Robitaille, just for the heck of it. I actually do have ideas for templates that I plan on releasing to you all when I get the time and energy to sit down and do them. Thanks for the comments.

I thought about that as I was coming up with each design and I guess because I started with the West and Georgia was one of the last ones, I forgot about that little fact, but you're right it should be black. Sorry about that. *bows head in shame!* :cry: I shall go back the cave from whence I came for months and come up with another concept... oh at this rate about the year 2011. :lol:

Archived