Montreal Alouettes Concept

JCC

I am very impressed. The concept a great mixture of past and present elements to make the best possible uniform. At least, that's how I see it. I would change the number font, don't like the shape of those 1s.

Here's a Montreal Alouettes concept. Tell me what you think about it.

MTL.png

Overall...I love it.

Two gripes: kill the pointed pants stripe and extend it all the way down the pant. And on the sleeve logos...outline then with white so they don't get lost against that maroon (?) sleeve.

I actually don't mind the number font...looks real nice. And it appears the loss of silver (if they even still use that--I ain't been able to follow the CFL lately) wouldn't hurt them one bit. I say this is a nice way to modernize what they currently have while still holding true to what they currently have.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Very nice modernization fo the current set.

I agree with Vaytch in switching the white pants, but maroon could work too.

Other than that, I love the font and think this is a great set.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I like the maroon pants with the white jersey, that's an awesome update!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived