Original Seals Jersey?

Brass

I was http://www.dropthepucks.com and came across this rare photo. I have never seen the jersey on the right? Has anyone else seen this? Was this the original jersey that they were going to use with the SEALS above the logo. Below is the link.

http://www.dropthepucks.com/images/Cal,Cleve/Sealsphoto.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

When i went to the main page, i saw these NORTH Stars jerseys on here, I saw them in person too at the all star festivities the other week, someone had a game-worn booth up, and I just LOVE the green on here, it was a shame when it got changed to darker when they went to Dallas. :down:

North Stars jersey

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Isn't that a smidge inaccurate, having the anniversary patch on there (worn in Dallas, no?) along with that font (used in Minnesota)?

I also met the DtP guys at the All-Star stuff, too. They asked me about the jersey I was wearing (my Aurora jersey). Rich, one of the guys involved in DtP, plays in the league I play in (in a much higher level).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

When i went to the main page, i saw these NORTH Stars jerseys on here, I saw them in person too at the all star festivities the other week, someone had a game-worn booth up, and I just LOVE the green on here, it was a shame when it got changed to darker when they went to Dallas. :down:

North Stars jersey

Actually they switched colours before they moved to Dallas.

But I too prefer the green--in fact I prefer their jerseys pre-any black--I had an older style road jersey of theirs that I wore until it fell apart.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I loved that North Stars jersey so much, I got a replica one on eBay! Rich is selling those nameplates, I showed him mine in hopes of getting one, to no avail. RICH if you're in here, please change your mind!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived