Atlanta Falcons

DomTheAthlete29

The Atlanta Falcons were the first up for my NFL Redesign. I kept the newest set of logos, but for the uniforms I went retro, and removed the "Vick Era" jerseys.

Ver 1.2

falcons-1.png

falcons2-1.png

falcons3-1.png

C&C?

Changes

*Helmet is red

*Modern shoulder yolk is removed, replaced by retro design

*Grey Pants brought back

*Drop shadow numbers

C&C

Home

falcons3.png

Away

falcons.png

Alt.

falcons2.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

None of the striping, trim, numbers, etc. even comes close to matching up. It's like each piece (or even components of the same piece) are from different sets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If the Current Falcons, 80s Falcons, & Ohio State designs had a menage-a-trois and somehow came up with a kid that had the genes of all 3, this would be the result.

So yeah, the black numbers on the red jersey might be illegible from the stands. Same with the black jersey. The white jersey is by far the best. It has the best use of color placement and usage.

So, improve on the colored jerseys and you'll have a good concept. Right now, it's not there.

the red numerals on black and vice versa will be hard to see from the stands or on TV...other than that, my first thoughts were "GEORGIA...BULLDOGS".

UGGGHHHH... disgusting.

now that the UglyDome is painted black and red, it's really Dawg time there. we don't need this. I like it, though.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

None of the striping, trim, numbers, etc. even comes close to matching up. It's like each piece (or even components of the same piece) are from different sets.

I don't understand, the pant stripe, shoulder stripe, and helmet stripe are all the exact same.

If the Current Falcons, 80s Falcons, & Ohio State designs had a menage-a-trois and somehow came up with a kid that had the genes of all 3, this would be the result.

So yeah, the black numbers on the red jersey might be illegible from the stands. Same with the black jersey. The white jersey is by far the best. It has the best use of color placement and usage.

So, improve on the colored jerseys and you'll have a good concept. Right now, it's not there.

Thanks TFoA, Ill work on this concept sometime in the next few days and get a revised concept to you guys asap!

teams.gif

Well. There alright, but I think they need to be more modern. The new school logo looks weird with the traditional jersey. Try something crazy!

But instead of number shadows, outline them. Ditch the grey and red pants. Black and white only.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I don't understand, the pant stripe, shoulder stripe, and helmet stripe are all the exact same.

No they aren't. Look at the uniform, helmet, and pants striping in one set- they are different and that is tacky.

No they aren't. Look at the uniform, helmet, and pants striping in one set- they are different and that is tacky.

I DONT GET IT.

teams.gif

Archived