CCSLC The Apprentice: Challenge 2 Follow-up

Mac the Knife

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This afternoon I took delivery of the Senators shirts devised for CCSLC's "The Apprentice" Challenge 2. Both sets turned out pretty well if I may say so. I'm preparing to send them out, but in looking through my PM's I only seem to have mailing addresses for:

Jake22, SGoalie19, ColaCock, ShinyHubCaps, Lets_go_red, Maz1960, Williamrhys, and Bruschimania

I also don't have team information for Jake22, leaving me in the position of not knowing which shirt to send him; and one member of Prodigy! (from zip 11780) who apparently doesn't have a name. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you were a participant in Challenge 2 and your username doesn't appear above (or if you're Jake22/from zip 11780), please PM me sometime within the next 72 hours or so and let me know:

(1) To whom and where you'd like your Senators shirt sent;

(2) What size preference (if any) you have. Obviously since they're in that ship has sort of sailed, but if I can be accommodating, I will; and

(3) Which team you were part of for the challenge.

Thanks!

nav-logo.png

No offense, but I'd rather not get one, so mine can go to anyone who wants it.

Why wouldn't you take a free t-shirt? When someone offers you a gift, you don't refuse it... maybe I'm missing something.

Some people -- especially if they're underage -- probably shouldn't be accepting mailed gifts from strangers on the Internet, no matter how well intentioned they may be.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Why wouldn't you take a free t-shirt? When someone offers you a gift, you don't refuse it... maybe I'm missing something.

Some people -- especially if they're underage -- probably shouldn't be accepting mailed gifts from strangers on the Internet, no matter how well intentioned they may be.

Yeah, because you know, I could have masterminded this whole thing so I could send anthrax via the mails or something... :rolleyes:

nav-logo.png

Yeah, because you know, I could have masterminded this whole thing so I could send anthrax via the mails or something... :rolleyes:

Lurking in the shadows since joining the boards in 2002, just waiting for the perfect time. Taking over the world, one free t-shirt at a time. :P

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Sorry if that read as an accusation. Just saying, if you're 16 or so, your parents might frown on you getting packages from some 40-year-old across the country. I'd want a free t-shirt, but I wouldn't fault someone for declining. That's all.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Lurking in the shadows since joining the boards in 2002, just waiting for the perfect time. Taking over the world, one free t-shirt at a time. :P

And he had 11 total strangers design them! That cruel MANIAC!

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

And he had 11 total strangers design them! That cruel MANIAC!

My evil plan foiled! First I was going to give away some t-shirts, but little do they know that as those t-shirts were washed their dyes would bleed on any and every other piece of clothing in the washer, thereby destroying the load of laundry and forcing its owners to buy new clothes!

-- Prof. Chaos

nav-logo.png

What sucks is I had to order a dozen of each minimum, so what ones I don't send out and that the team can't use, I have no real use for... though I guess they'll make decent 'gimme' shirts. Maybe I'll send out 2 shirts to some of you or something.

Anyway, I'll try to get them sent out this week sometime for those who've wanted them.

nav-logo.png

Archived