New Nike Commercial

paynomind

Have you guys seen the Nike Commercial, where Andre Aggassi is playing for the Red Sox, Vick and Urlacher play for the Avs, Serena is playing volleyball, lance is boxing?

Very cool.. totally bizzare

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Guest -*lucky*-

The first thing I thought of was that we're looking at the next jersey fad. But official team merchandise can't be made for a player that doesn't even exist, can it??? I guess that's what customizing is for.

This is Nike they are probabblly planning to roll these x-overs already, and they are good at getting permssion from leagues so I can venture we will see these jerseys very soon.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Count me in for a pair of Lance Armstrong yellow boxing shorts with the black fringe! :D

I have my doubts that the custom jerseys will ever be marketed. Nike didn't market the futuristic uni's that Vick and TO wore in last fall's big commercial, and going back further, I never saw any Bo Jackson crossover wear from when he did his "Bo Knows" commercial.

Have you guys seen the Nike Commercial, where Andre Aggassi is playing for the Red Sox, Vick and Urlacher play for the Avs, Serena is playing volleyball, lance is boxing?

Very cool..  totally bizzare

It really is a cool commercial.

It confused the hell out of my girlfriend, though. She has enough trouble figuring out who's who when they're shown playing thier own sport.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived