SEC EAST CONCEPTS (RE-UPDATED To Drew22s desricption!)

bigmike

Ok since no one liked my other east ideas I changed them to the description Drew22 left hope yall like these better

FloridaGators.png

FLORIDA GATORS

GeorgiaBulldogs.png

GEORGIA BULLDOGS

KentuckyWildcats.png

KENTUCKY WILDCATS

SouthCarolinaGamecocks.png

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

TennesseeVolunteers.png

TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

VanderbiltCommadores.png

VANDERBILT COMMADORES

Ok I hope yall like these better tell me what you think, I am currantly working on the ACC, have any ideas for that tell me, so far I have kept them pretty simple tho. thnx!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm sorry but I just don't like any of these. I don't know what it is but I can't see tennessee, georgia, or florida in uniforms other than what they have right now. The thing that I dislike the most, though, is the new helmets. All these teams have pretty good helmets so I would leave them alone. I guess the Vandy uniform is pretty sharp, though. They look o.k. I guess but I like these teams' current uniforms so my mind just won't accept these.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I'm sorry but I just don't like any of these. I don't know what it is but I can't see tennessee, georgia, or florida in uniforms other than what they have right now. The thing that I dislike the most, though, is the new helmets. All these teams have pretty good helmets so I would leave them alone. I guess the Vandy uniform is pretty sharp, though. They look o.k. I guess but I like these teams' current uniforms so my mind just won't accept these.

Well the reason I did different helmets is just because these are CONCEPTS.

Ya I know I was just sayin' my opinion.

But, the point of concepts is to make them look the best as they possibly can. These new helmets don't do this.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

But, the point of concepts is to make them look the best as they possibly can. These new helmets don't do this.

What Teams helmets is buggin yall so much, if you dont like one tell me and i will change it

you take the word "template" too far. smae stuff, new colors. With the exception of a few a very few, which are still cookie cutters with a few minor adjustments. A award you zero points for this thread, and may god have mercy on your soul.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

you take the word "template" too far. smae stuff, new colors. With the exception of a few a very few, which are still cookie cutters with a few minor adjustments. A award you zero points for this thread, and may god have mercy on your soul.

I know Florida and Kentuckys piping are the same and georgia has part of it but Nike really doesnt have any other jersey piping or templates so its hard just to make up a piping or something

I f you think I need to make a different helmet for one of these tell me and I will change it

What Teams helmets is buggin yall so much, if you dont like one tell me and i will change it

All of them except for Vandy and Tennessee.

I know Florida and Kentuckys piping are the same and georgia has part of it but Nike really doesnt have any other jersey piping or templates so its hard just to make up a piping or something

That may be true, but that doesn't mean you have to follow the template. Think outside the box. Come up with something new. It's not like: because a nike template has a few lines on it, it is set in stone that you have to follow it.

Here is some constructive criticism:

Florida: helmet: Gators script obstructs the block F, it looks like a squared off C. Stick with one or the other. Mizzou piping is not a good thing. All orange is too much, even for an alt, and that shade of orange is too light. Pants stripe doesn't match anything else.

Georgia: black helmet is an interesting idea but it doesn?t work for me, it?s just too black, maybe a stripe would help it. Georgia has had red helmets for as long as I can remember. Besides, black helmet and red jersey is the Falcons? look. The rest is ok, but nothing innovative. Reminds me of Texas Tech.

Kentucky: their home uni you did fine, even though I?m not a fan of monochromes. The away looks nice. The all-black alt, especially the black helmets, is not good. Kentucky is blue.

South Carolina: what is that logo on their helmet, a claw? I?ve never seen that before, so I don?t think their fans would embrace it. And the color is different from anything else they wear. If you wanted to make a new helmet logo, how about just their gamecock logo without the C, or just the capital C, or an SC?

Tennessee: the one thing I liked was that you changed their helmet stripe to match their double-line pants stripes?but then you changed those too. The wavy line stripes are silly, and UT fans are traditional. It?s like you added swirls of cream to the creamsicle color.

Vanderbilt: Not bad, except for the helmet. The V inside the star is a great look. The star has tradition for football. The little man with a hat obscures the V partially, anyway.

I hate to be critical, but those may be the worst concepts that I have ever seen.

Okay I changed it to yalls description, and yall still dont like this??? lets see your take nuordr

Incorrect orange on the UT set and basically they all are subpar in design.

Have you noticed im a tide fan i dont care if tennessee is the slightist bit off get over it

Then why do the concepts if you don't care about them being accurate?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Incorrect orange on the UT set and basically they all are subpar in design.

Have you noticed im a tide fan i dont care if tennessee is the slightist bit off get over it

Yeah, I noticed that and figured you did that purposely. Actually, why waste your time if you're going to do it half-assed? Truthfully, if it had the correct orange, it still would be subpar...........and don't worry, I'm over it.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

Archived