Orioles' Ravens Rally

BaltimoreFan

On September 6th the Orioles are holding a Ravens Rally at the ball park. They'll be giving away T-shirts and reduced ticket prices to fans that wear both Orioles and Ravens wear. Its good to see the O's are continuing to improve in fan relations (also putting Baltimore on the road jerseys next season). In years past they acted as if the Ravens did not exist. Anyway the Rally has a really cool logo that incorporates both of the city's major league teams:

ravens_rally_275x275.jpg

I agree that it is nice for the Orioles to finally acknowledge the presence of the Ravens. I'm going to try to go to the game and rally, but I'm not sure if I will be able to.

I love the logo, with the exception of the use of the "O's" cap, which I can't stand as a game cap. The old cartoon bird translates really well as a running back (even if he is still wearing baseball spikes :P ). I'm glad they used that version of the cartoon bird instead of the lame "Fun Bird" they have been using for the past several years.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well, the Orioles advertising this year does say, "This is Birdland."

I guess they aren't just specific to Orioles. Ha.

Kevin Millar is really into Joe Zawinul?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived