On eBay-PITTSBURGH STEELERS vs BROWNS 9/14 GREG LLOYD VIP PARTY

PittsburghSucks

I so hope that a Browns fan wins the auction and has Greg come to Cleveland and sit in a room full of Cleveland fans who just F with him all night long.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I so hope that a Browns fan wins the auction and has Greg come to Cleveland and sit in a room full of Cleveland fans who just F with him all night long.

Maybe Kevin Mack should win it. Then he could talk about the time they met head on & Mack ran right over him. I think it was back in the 1992 season. It was classic Kevin Mack.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

IF GREG LLOYD FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE AT ANY TIME HE MAY GET UP AND LEAVE AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS GIVEN.WE SIMPLY ASK THAT YOU BEEN RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES.

....there's your loophole... :cursing:

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

IF GREG LLOYD FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE AT ANY TIME HE MAY GET UP AND LEAVE AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS GIVEN.WE SIMPLY ASK THAT YOU BEEN RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES.

....there's your loophole... :cursing:

So Mockba's plans to make sweet, sweet love with him might not meet with his approval. Poor guy.

nav-logo.png

Man, the Q and A is the best:

Q:WILL GREG BE BRINGING ANYBODY WITH HIM?

A:YES GREG WILL HAVE ONE OR 2 PEOPLE WITH HIM

Q:DO I NEED TO HAVE FOOD OR DRINKS FOR GREG

A:THAT IS NOT A MUST.IF GREG GETS HUNGRY AND YOU HAVE FOOD THERE HE MIGHT GRAB SOME,IF NOT HE WILL BE FINE.GREG DOES NOT DRINK ALCOHOL SO SOME BOTTLED WATER OR RED BULL'S MIGHT BE GOOD TO HAVE THERE

The starting bid is five thousand dollars and Greg can't bring the Doritos? Come on.

"I mean, you don't have to have food. But I mean, you know. He's Greg Lloyd. Just sayin'."

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

This is my favorite:

Q:GREG WAS KINDA OF A SCARY LOOKING GUY ON TV BACK WHEN HE PLAYED,IS HE A MEAN PERSON IN REAL LIFE?

A:NOT EVEN CLOSE.GREG LLOYD IS A VERY KIND MAN.GREG LLOYD THE FOOTBALL PLAYER AND GREG LLOYD THE PERSON ARE 2 TOTALY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

From Wikipedia:

"In 2003, Lloyd was charged with aggravated assault after he supposedly shoved a pistol in his son's mouth for poor grades in a 2001 incident. The trial resulted in a mistrial in 2004. Lloyd is also going through a divorce with his wife, Rhonda. In January 2003, Lloyd was charged with simple assault after pointing a gun at his wife's head. He pleaded no contest and received probation. In June 2003, Lloyd was charged with aggravated stalking for taking a package that belonged to his estranged wife from a Mail Boxes, Etc. store. The case is still pending."

If anybody actually wins this, we may be reading about it in the paper the day after. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Who has 5K to spend so some ex-football jock and his entourage can attend your party?

I was thinking that as some sort of business outing, it makes sense. If you know a prospective client is a big Greg Lloyd fan, then you invite him over for a party. But then, I don't know, it seems like if you're big time enough for that, you wouldn't want it to look so cheap and manufactured like a $5,000 eBay auction. That is to say that if you had the money and means to do this, then you'd have already done so through different channels.

Another potential audience could be big-time Steelers fans. But, really, ten buddies at $500 is quite a bit for a Sunday afternoon, isn't it?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived