"vintage" Whalers Jersey On Ebay

Suigi

what?!

pants_1.jpg

"The 1982-83 season saw two teams in the NHL, Philadelphia and Hartford, switch to full length hockey pants. The fad was shortlived though and the following season, both teams were back to the regular length hockey pant. "

i didn´t know that - nhl the crazyest game on earth.

enjoy the game...

jpegregor

what?!

pants_1.jpg

"The 1982-83 season saw two teams in the NHL, Philadelphia and Hartford, switch to full length hockey pants. The fad was shortlived though and the following season, both teams were back to the regular length hockey pant. "

enjoy the game...

jpegregor

COOPERALLS! I thought I'd never see those again!

The Flyers wore them for 2 seasons.

The Flyers' ones with the stripes were all right, but then they went to all black with just the logo on the down part of the pant. That was the end of that fad.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

That "vintage" jersey is a rip-off fake. They NEVER it. If that person got rid of the tiny, shoulder patches, they could probably get away with it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Oh damn... I should hide after saying this, but I remember playing Sprite level hockey wearing Cooperalls and thinking I was the shiznit. That and my full Itech facemask made me so cool.

I had blue AND black Cooperalls. Bow down before me for I am the king of bad hockey fashion!! :notworthy:

P.S. I actually have a real Whalers sweater from when I was 10... it's too small now. ;)

P.S. I actually have a real Whalers sweater from when I was 10... it's too small now.

I'm glad to hear that--

The Whalers jerseys are among the best loved and so particularily tempting to frauds.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

what?!

pants_1.jpg

enjoy the game...

jpegregor

COOPERALLS! I thought I'd never see those again!

i'm afraid hardly any of you were old enough to play in those things....but i did......i hated those stupid motherfluffing things.

Actually, if it's not too much of a favour...

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?Mf...+whalers+jersey

Look through and see if any of them come close.

I would give my kidney to get one that even's a little bit off.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Those full length pants looked terrible in the NHL Im gald they were not around very long.

That's because the NHL banned them. Seems the long pants made the players skate faster - except it was too fast and a lot of players ended up crashing into the boards and hurting themselves.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived