MLB Network

LEWJ

So I decided the MLB Network logo is a piece of crap, so I thought I'd make my own.

It's a very, very simple idea. Though, I think it is much better than what was just released.

Lemme know what you think.

There's a scoreboard idea too.

Original Logo

Original Shortened Logo

Original scoreboard

Update #1

MLBTVLOGO2.png

MLBTVLOGO1.png

INGAMEBOARD.png

C&C Please.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So I decided the MLB Network logo is a piece of crap, so I thought I'd make my own.

It's a very, very simple idea. Though, I think it is much better than what was just released.

Lemme know what you think.

There's a scoreboard idea too.

Logotype2.png

Logotype1.png

Scoreboard_MLBNetwork.png

C&C Please.

So simple, yet I really like it. With a little glitz to it, that would be a nice looking logo package

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Simple, classyl, effective. You could even leave of the extra white and red outline, giving it more of the actual logo feel, extended out.

My only negative comment is the use of CC Sabathia. I know you're wishing he was still an Indian (believe me, as a Cardinals fan, I do too), but it's time to let it go. ;)

What about trying to ditch the "MLB TV" in front of the Batter and cut off that space altogether? Then just put the "TV" behind the Batter so it reads [MLB LOGO] TV.

I was actually thinking of that exact idea.

I may redo this to improve upon it a little bit.

The use of CC doesn't really mean anything.

It doesn't anger me all that much that he's gone because he's helping out a team who really deserves the playoffs, more than the Indians do (after blowing a 3 game lead to the Red Sox in the ALCS.)

UPDATE #1.

El Duderino, I took your advice with the logo, I think that's what you were saying.

I really like how it turned out.

I may be willing to make even more adjustments if needed.

MLBTVLOGO2.png

MLBTVLOGO1.png

INGAMEBOARD.png

The scoreboard looks good except that the team symbols are too small. Using team symbols may be more graphically cool, but casual viewers might have to pause and think which logo belongs to which team. Also, just having "7" out there might confuse people more than "7th." Plus, I think your inning pointer is too small.

I've wondered about using a corner scoreboard that (I can't draw this, so let me try to describe it) would have a drawing of the bases with the count and outs inside, and the LINE SCORE and inning underneath.

Packers-2.png

Archived