Unveiled: England Away Kit 2004-06

amare32

That strip is the best that I have ever seen from Umbro. I really liked the Miami Fusion's kit when they played in MLS a few years ago. I really thought that it's design was ahead of it's time. But this new England strip puts Nike's newest strips to shame. And BTW, I can't wait to see the all blue U.S. Nike strip. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

nice to see a national team without a cookie cutter kit for once

I loved a lot of the kits from the 94 world cup that was held here in the usa. team USA's blues that kinda had a denim look to them, and the mexico kits with the aztec calender on them, those ruled B)

that German strip is replica, the real one doesn't show such color difference between black and bottom which in some replicas show as red, but it's just mash black with undershirt which is red.

( http://www.geocities.com/kolja51/4.jpg ) Croatia played Germany few weeks ago in my home town and those german strips looke nice on the pitch, something between black and graphite, but those adidas cookie cuters don't compare to Englands, no even to Croatia's checkard board.

I think England's kits are very classy. Nice to see a traditional soccer company making good looking kits, not some "evil empire" trying to homogenize all the countries to one ugly design.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Umbro have never really gone in for 'cookie cutter' jerseys! Although actually thwy dont have that many teams on there rosters right now! In the EPL all they have is Chelsea, people like Nike reebok puma and adidas have been taking over recently!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived