Hull City v Newcastle

gordie_delini

My guess is that somehow the equipment managers messed up and they were both going to be wearing all black and so hull wore newcastle shorts and socks so it would be easier for the players to differentiate between each other. I don't know if hull lost all their other uniforms but something was definately lost in communication.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

That's the first thing I said! IF they weren't going to wear their homes they should have worn a third jersey. I'm sure we won't have this problem when they play again since Newcastle usually wears the stripes even when away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

How do you have an orange/black striped shirt as your primary, and a dark gray shirt for your change strip? Seriously? That's terrible.

It looks like at field level it was decent, at least according to that picture, but on TV it was pretty tough to tell.

In only vaguely related news, last night the Minnesota Thunder hosted the Charleston Battery. The Thunder wore their alternate navy and white stripes (their usual primary is solid navy) with navy shorts and white socks, while Charleston wore their primary black and yellow stripes with black shorts and black socks. Stripes everywhere, but it looked pretty obvious to me which team was which. When the second half started, the Thunder came out in their road white shirts, apparently on the request of the referee. It helped the Thunder more than Charleston, as they stretched a 1-0 half time lead to a 4-0 win. :)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived