Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

From what Ive seen the coupon doesn't usually just cut off at 12...alot of people have had luck using it the next day or s

Yeah I snagged what was probably the last size 52 in any team this morning around 2 and the code still worked.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That may be my fault too. I think that one was from hockey1.com.

I post just about every great jersey deal I find.

I'll keep 'em coming when I see them.

-Dan

Yup. You've directly led to me spending $120 on hockey jerseys.

Nice work.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Same site, but with lettered replicas for $37.50.

How does that lettering look? I'm not a good judge.

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/70offccm550p.html

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That may be my fault too. I think that one was from hockey1.com.

I post just about every great jersey deal I find.

I'll keep 'em coming when I see them.

-Dan

Yup. You've directly led to me spending $120 on hockey jerseys.

Nice work.

Money well spent!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Same site, but with lettered replicas for $37.50.

How does that lettering look? I'm not a good judge.

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/70offccm550p.html

I had to discupline myself. I took a gamble on a Ryan Smith Oilers jersey. Its the standard jersey, I'm praying the lettering is good or I'll put it up on ebay.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The fonts look off in a big way. The worst would be the Sens' red with block numbers, though the white numbers on a white Avs jersey is pretty poor, too.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The jerseys should be just fine, hockeygiant, who owns hockeyoverstock has always had bad photos for their jerseys. The photos are usually just like the ones of nhl.com but sometimes even worse, like the white Avs font, but the product I've always gotten is very good. They are the pre-manufactured jerseys that shop.nhl.com used to do. For a 3 layer name and number jersey, all three layers will be sewn together and even the edge of the bottom number is zig zag sewn, but they heat sealed to the jersey rather than actually stitched to it. The same goes for the name, but to a nameplate that is then attached via the same method. All the lettering is tackle twill and you cant tell its not sewn to the jersey unless you look on the inside. For under $50 shipped they are not bad at all.

SEAsig.png

Speaking of jersey sales, if anyone is interested, I'm looking at the River City Sports website and they are having a sale on Nike Pro Swift jerseys on a few of the international teams like Belarus, Italy, Czech Republic, Finland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland (Although it is not a swift style it is labeled as a Swift Pro), Ukraine and USA. They are at $99.99 CDN, down from $300 some odd bucks.

• 3 weeks later...
Amazingly, they had a few 56s (so I can wear pads under them if I want to, since I do actually play hockey), so I grabbed 'em.

A footnote to this one.

So, I got my Thrashers white jersey on Oct 1, with a note inside about items shipping separately. I waited a while, but the other two I ordered (white and black LA Kings) never showed up.

So I e-mailed hockeyoverstock this morning. They got back to me, said they'd sent an e-mail (that I must not have received) telling me that they discovered they were out of stock for the Kings. They offered to send any other 6100s I wanted, but there weren't any left in a size big enough, except for the Thrashers. So they refunded the amount of the jerseys, the tax, and the entire shipping to me. I was impressed how quickly they were on it, and I can already verify that I did get the credit.

A shame I didn't get what I ordered, but they took care of me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived