Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

Hey all:

Hockeyoverstock is having a hell of a sale on authentic jerseys. Authentics (not edge) marked down from $225.00 to $36.00.

The sale is at www.hockeyoverstock.com you have to use the promo code of CCM0923 to get the deal!

Good luck!!!

-Dan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went off the measurements I found here. Physically measuring was the best way I could figure out which size I wear. Hopefully I got the right size. I picked up a PHX Coyotes Red jersey because I have always loved the way they looked. Luckily, I am not a hockey fan so I can get away with that reasoning.

They do. You just ensured they got another $130 of my money, after I dropped $250 when they had their 75% off sale a couple months ago.

This time around: Red Coyotes, Black Kings, Green Stars, (yellow diamonds, purple horseshoes,) and a spiffy Plymouth Whalers knit cap.

I was just thinking about how, a year, ago, I bought three NHL jerseys and am glad I'm done with that game.

But for some reason, a red Phoenix jersey is on its way. Thanks for the notice, I guess.

I have a feeling i'll be getting a black Phoenix jersey somewhere in the near future

I was just thinking about how, a year, ago, I bought three NHL jerseys and am glad I'm done with that game.

But for some reason, a red Phoenix jersey is on its way. Thanks for the notice, I guess.

I have a feeling i'll be getting a black Phoenix jersey somewhere in the near future

Not from that site -- they only have red and white available. And today only (12:00 a.m. on the east coast, so you may have missed it).

EDIT: Although you can get a black one for $30 here: http://hockey1.com/product-buy.asp?pid=438...r=&special=

Gitlin,

That may be my fault too. I think that one was from hockey1.com.

I post just about every great jersey deal I find.

I'll keep 'em coming when I see them.

-Dan

Archived