Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

Hey all:

Hockeyoverstock is having a hell of a sale on authentic jerseys. Authentics (not edge) marked down from $225.00 to $36.00.

The sale is at www.hockeyoverstock.com you have to use the promo code of CCM0923 to get the deal!

Good luck!!!

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, a hockey jersey question: In authentics, what numbered sizes correspond to M, L, and XL replica jerseys?

For these jerseys, a 46 is a medium, a 48 is a Large and a 52 is an XL.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Amazingly, they had a few 56s (so I can wear pads under them if I want to, since I do actually play hockey), so I grabbed 'em.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I went off the measurements I found here. Physically measuring was the best way I could figure out which size I wear. Hopefully I got the right size. I picked up a PHX Coyotes Red jersey because I have always loved the way they looked. Luckily, I am not a hockey fan so I can get away with that reasoning.

They do. You just ensured they got another $130 of my money, after I dropped $250 when they had their 75% off sale a couple months ago.

This time around: Red Coyotes, Black Kings, Green Stars, (yellow diamonds, purple horseshoes,) and a spiffy Plymouth Whalers knit cap.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I was just thinking about how, a year, ago, I bought three NHL jerseys and am glad I'm done with that game.

But for some reason, a red Phoenix jersey is on its way. Thanks for the notice, I guess.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I was just thinking about how, a year, ago, I bought three NHL jerseys and am glad I'm done with that game.

But for some reason, a red Phoenix jersey is on its way. Thanks for the notice, I guess.

I have a feeling i'll be getting a black Phoenix jersey somewhere in the near future

I have a feeling i'll be getting a black Phoenix jersey somewhere in the near future

Not from that site -- they only have red and white available. And today only (12:00 a.m. on the east coast, so you may have missed it).

EDIT: Although you can get a black one for $30 here: http://hockey1.com/product-buy.asp?pid=438...r=&special=

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Gitlin,

That may be my fault too. I think that one was from hockey1.com.

I post just about every great jersey deal I find.

I'll keep 'em coming when I see them.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived