Last Oscar Post, I Promise

Guest -*Sterling84*-

Guest -*Sterling84*-

I know this is a sports logo board but I just have to get your feedback on this. It's been ticking me off all day.

People keep referring to Renee Zellwegger as some kind of hot chick , a "vision in white" last night.

Is it just me or is she not only not a vision, but the ugliest woman in hollywood. I don't mind embellishing to be kind. I don't mind personal preference. But sometimes there is just plain ugly. Open your eyes chick!! Whats your problem?! Broad shoulders, surgically altered thin gut.......chunky arms, pasty skin, and a f'ed up too taught face. I just want one person to say what is SO obvious. EWWWWW! Not if you paid me.

I'll never understand it. Why is everyone so blinded and determined to "make her" Julia Roberts or something. You don't see them fauning over Cathy Bates telling her she's gorgeous. They just know she's an average looking fat chick who can really act.

Isn't that enough?

I don't find her attractive, no. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that... perhaps there's things about her that could be considered 'cute'... and no arguing with her acting, she's done quite well for herself there.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I know this is a sports logo board but I just have to get your feedback on this. It's been ticking me off all day.

People keep referring to Renee Zellwegger as some kind of hot chick , a "vision in white" last night.

Is it just me or is she not only not a vision, but the ugliest woman in hollywood. I don't mind embellishing to be kind. I don't mind personal preference. But sometimes there is just plain ugly. Open your eyes chick!! Whats your problem?!   Broad shoulders, surgically altered thin gut.......chunky arms, pasty skin, and a f'ed up too taught face. I just want one person to say what is SO obvious. EWWWWW! Not if you paid me.

I'll never understand it. Why is everyone so blinded and determined to "make her" Julia Roberts or something. You don't see them fauning over Cathy Bates telling her she's gorgeous. They just know she's an average looking fat chick who can really act.

Isn't that enough?

It's just you. ;)

Renée Zellweger's certainly not ugly or anything by any strecth of the imagination. I personally think that she's pretty cute. I will admit however that she seems to be the type of person that can either look really good, or really bad, depending one how she's made up, how she's dressed etc.

Ironically, I think she looked the best when she was in Bridget Jones's Diary which is a movie she gained weight for. People in Hollywood made a huge deal about that of course, cause in Hollywood, size 4 is considered 'plus size.' :rolleyes:

Anyways, in the end, that's the beauty of personal preference as you said, and when it comes down to Renée Zellweger, my personal preference is.........I'd hit it. :D

B00003CXT7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Are you guys sick? She is not remotely attractive. Not even cute. Granted she seems like a nice enough person, but she's not good looking. Food for thought: Considering all the make-up she wears, men are still having debates as to whether or not she is attractive. Now imagine waking up, looking to your left and there she is-Renee Zellweger with no makeup. *Shudders in Horror*

I think you guys sounds picky as plop.

I'd dang Renee up and down the block. Sure, now she is too thin and squints too much, but that doesn't make her ugly. Are you telling me that in Jerry MacGuire, she did look smokin?

I think she is cute.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think she looked cute and attractive in Jerry Maguire. However, I don't think she looked hot. And I can't really say that she's ugly. If she tanned a little bit, she'd be a little more manageable. There's certainly people I'd take above her in Hollywood, but that's not to say she's ugly.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm not sayin shes top 5, or even top 25, but damn, the chic aint ugly.

http://movieweb.com/movies/film.php?1025

Holy cleavage!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I never found her all that attractive either. Did you say she has a "surgically altered thin gut"? Did she get a tummy tuck or something?

I'll never understand it.  Why is everyone so blinded and determined to "make her" Julia Roberts or something.

It's funny how you compare her to Julia Roberts because I don't even think Julia is all that she's cracked up to be. She looks like a mouse!

Another one that falls in to the "All-Hype Team" is Drew Barry more.  Does she have a large chin or what?

Yes, she does have a big chin but not only that, she has an ugly smile. Maybe it's her teeth or just how her smile leans to the left or right. Have you ever noticed that her smile is never equally balanced?

Let's not forget gentlemen, she works in Hollywood, and in Hollywood anybody can look good at least once and a while. Personally, I prefer women who are naturally beautiful and who DON'T wear makeup on a daily basis.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

While I don't think Renee Zellweger is totally bad --

I don't share the same sentiment with Drew Barrymore. When I got dragged in to see the second Charlies Angels (Hey, the girls that I went with were hot :D ), I couldn't help but question how she even deserved to be on the same screen as Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu. I can't understand how people think she's attractive.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived