Hockey Jersey's

griffin128

I carry two lines of hockey jerseys..both are blanks jerseys of all the NHL jerseys. IF you want custom Jersey patterns it will cost a lot and you would have to do at least 15 to 20 jerseys before anyone would consider making them. But I can help if you want.

You can also get custom jerseys done through Lutch--their patterns in your colours. One of my the teams I play on went through them for our jerseys.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

IF you want custom Jersey patterns it will cost a lot and you would have to do at least 15 to 20 jerseys before anyone would consider making them. But I can help if you want.

I appreciate everyone's help. I would actually be doing like 50 each of maybe 8 different designs. I don't want to use NHL designs, it would be all custom. I'm not a hundred percent set up with all the financing but I'll keep your name. Would you just have a ballpark figure of what a custom uniform would run? I know there are alot of things that fluctuate the price, but would I be looking at $35 per $45 per $50?

Mockba, what do you know about their quality on the actual Russian jerseys? I was going to buy a Tretiak Red Army jersey. do the pics on the website & catalog represent them well? Are the names & numbers sublimated or sewn on? Let me know if you have any insight.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

As far as I know of, everything on the Lutch jerseys are sublimated. Some of them may be nameplated, but I doubt it.

When our team and another team were considering going with them, the other team got them to send an Ak Bars jersey as a sample. Everything was sublimated, including crest, name, and number. The quality was much better than we'd expected. We're now in the second season of using our jerseys, and there's been really no fading or any severe wear to speak of.

POTD 2013-08-22

[moron alert] Can you explain to me what sublimated means?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sublimation is a process by which the colours are actually dyed directly into the fabric, rather than printed on top as in screen printing.

POTD 2013-08-22

We got ours, including main crest, shoulder logos, names, and numbers for US$63 each. Granted, that was for a templated jersey. For full custom work, I imagine it to be much more.

POTD 2013-08-22

This is a place that is near me that usually has a display at the annual Hockey Expo. I've been really impressed with the quality of their work, especially the crests they embroider.

I've never been in a position to order from them, but they have a really, really good reputation.

http://WWW.HOOTERSPORTSWEAR.COM/

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I used to work two blocks from Hooter, I've been to their office a couple times.

Fine quality jerseys, a little on the pricy side but not bad. They're pretty hard to get ahold of, however. They focus mostly on kids' associations and other large clients, so they tend to pay less attention to individual team orders.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived