Gerber's New Mask

Adam

Haven't seen this posted anywhere after my search, but if it has please merge it. But Gerber is debuting a new mask with the Senators tonight against the Flyers.

Read here: http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2...23/6854141.html

Pics:

DarthGerber1.jpg

DarthGerber2.jpg

I think these are pretty awesome. Love how Gerber has embraced the nickname thrust upon him last year. Shows me that Gerber has a sense of humour.

Hope he goes with it full time :)

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

No, I believe it was just he didn't want ot switch to a new mask while the "comfortable" one was being painted so he just kept it.

or it was comfortable because he was doing well with it and didn't wanna change. He's a goalie they are all weird.

spacer.png

No, I believe it was just he didn't want ot switch to a new mask while the "comfortable" one was being painted so he just kept it.

or it was comfortable because he was doing well with it and didn't wanna change. He's a goalie they are all weird.

IIRC, he didn't ever get a painted mask because when the season started, he was on the trade block and Emery was going to be the #1. They were trying to get rid of him, thus no reason to get a mask painted for a team he wasn't going to spend the season with. As it turned out, he played well and Emery has found his way out of Ottawa and now Gerber has a solid home and a reason for a mask.

SEAsig.png

IIRC, he didn't ever get a painted mask because when the season started, he was on the trade block and Emery was going to be the #1. They were trying to get rid of him, thus no reason to get a mask painted for a team he wasn't going to spend the season with. As it turned out, he played well and Emery has found his way out of Ottawa and now Gerber has a solid home and a reason for a mask.

That was the main reason he didn't get it painted. But when he went 14-2 at the start he figured he would jinx himself if he changed it. As it turns out the team did it for him.

I do love the mask but agree it is a little bit shiny for the Dark aspect of the character.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Archived