Akron Zips football

vmd9

new uniforms to go with the new stadium next year...i think they should do away with the rams template they have now

i did make the monochromes, i'm not saying they would ever wear those, i put them together just to see what it would look like

akronzips-1.png

I'm lookin', and I'm likin'. It is a very good modern update to the current Rams template. The current Arkansas template is an improvement. Also, the lower jersey stripes and the pants stripes match on this set, which was a qualm that I had on the FIU uniform that was similar to this set. Again, very nicely done.

The number is too big. You wouldn't be able to fit 2 digits on there. Nice looking uniform though.

So the basketball team will be LBJ23 brand and the football team Adidas? Well, I guess that's not that uncommon, but it seems that more and more schools, nowadays, are trying to get all their athletic teams under one brand.

The gold jerseys/pants definitely need the big stripes that are gold elsewhere to be white. And yeah, like McCall said, be careful with the numbers. I always use a two-digit number that doesn't include a 1 on concepts ? like 24 or 35 ? because if that fits, anything should. Perhaps the easiest fix to that problem here, though, is not to use italicized numbers.

Archived