New Helmet templates (For MS paint) *UPDATE*

bigmike

Alright, I saw wyopokes post last night and was inspired to make a revo temp. like his. Now I dont know who made this revo template, but LEWJ showed it to me in a thread once. But if he made it or whoever did, I give alot of credit too, because I just made one tweak on the shell and changed the facemask. For now I just made the side view, Im going to try and make all the other views, but I wanted to see what you all think.

Side View:

MyRevo1.png

This facemask is very popular around College Football and even NFL, but maybe one of the most well known players who wears it is Percey Harvin, and one of my fav. bama players Julio Jones also wears it. I hope to make more facemask for these so stay tuned! and C&C please.

Team Example:

MyRevo1Bama.png

Front View:

MyRevoFrontView.png

Team Example:

MyRevoFrontViewBama.png

Now Showing: The "Tim Tebow" Facemask

Side View

Team Example

Front View,Team Example

I had to post these as links because it said I posted to many images, but I will make seperate post showing the image like I did on my last post, tell me how yall like these!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

extremely nice job

Again Thanks especially from you, cuz yur helmets are awesome. And now the front view, again C&C, if there are any problems tell me and I will try to fix them.

MyRevoFrontView.png

Team Example:

MyRevoFrontViewBama.png

extremely nice job

Again Thanks especially from you, cuz yur helmets are awesome. And now the front view, again C&C, if there are any problems tell me and I will try to fix them.

MyRevoFrontView.png

Team Example:

MyRevoFrontViewBama.png

they are a lot better than i would have been able to do. i've never been good at doing paint templates

You. Are. A. God.

Thank you. These look great.

Haha, thanks, although I did realize I made a mistake on the side view, it doesn't have two bars on the top, but Ive fixed it so it will be up shortly, as well as The "Tebow" Facemask.

MyRevo2FrontView.png

MyRevo2.png

Full Cage 1:

MyRevoFullCage1.png

MyRevoFrontViewFullCage1.png

I dont know how many more of these I will do, I know there are a bunch of Revo Full Cage but here is one of the versions, if anyone wants a certain helmet, just tell me, I can also do DNA helmets and maybe even make an attempt at ION helmets.

And now ..........drumroll..................... the Schutt ION wooh

Alright, I want to thank scottysprings (hopefully he doesnt mind, wasnt able to contact him) but I basically made his ION helmet paint compaitable, with very minor tweaks, it was still I lot of work but I give way more credit to him, hopefully yall like these, Im working on a front view now.

Blank:

ION.png

Example:

IONExample.png

Again Great thanks to scottysprings!

Archived