Minnesota Wild Jersey Concept

TC

This is what I came up with for an alternate jersey for the Wild. I know it's not the most creative and this is my first uniform concept. C&C please.

First attempt:

wild.PNG

Second attempt: template by randyc, numbers by roger clemente

wild2.png

Latest: template by randyc, numbers by roger clemente

wild3.png

This is everything from their home jersey. I edited the big back numbers with tan seperating the green and red because it didn't look right, i think the numbers look good. C&C on this one

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I know it is a concept, but it is U-G-L-Y! I would hate to see this uniform on the Wild.

is it the tan color or...

No I like the tan, but the striping takes the whole thing down. Maybe try a different type of striping and try to separate the green and red because they tend to contrast and don't look good directly next to eachother. In their current uniforms, the green and red are separated by a thin tan line, that's what you should think about doing.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I know it is a concept, but it is U-G-L-Y! I would hate to see this uniform on the Wild.

I'd say it's just the whole thing.

The 3 colors are just meshed together without any rhyme or reason. One shoulder logo? Why? Looks unfinished. Can't say I approve of losing the Wild's unique number font either. Finally, this edge template really needs to be taken out back and shot. It removes all creativity that anyone has. Stop using it. Use your own designs, you'll get a better reception.

I'd say it's just the whole thing.

The 3 colors are just meshed together without any rhyme or reason. One shoulder logo? Why? Looks unfinished. Can't say I approve of losing the Wild's unique number font either. Finally, this edge template really needs to be taken out back and shot. It removes all creativity that anyone has. Stop using it. Use your own designs, you'll get a better reception.

well i used their home jersey font but changed the colors and i guess i missed the other shoulder patch. back to the drawing board

• 3 weeks later...
This is what I came up with for an alternate jersey for the Wild. I know it's not the most creative and this is my first uniform concept. C&C please.

wild.PNG

I'm not a fan of the tan. There is no tan in their logo so IMO it doen't fit their color scheme. Other that that I think you have a decent looking uniform.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

wild.PNG

I'm not a fan of the tan. There is no tan in their logo so IMO it doen't fit their color scheme. Other that that I think you have a decent looking uniform.

Are you kidding me? No tan? They have tan not only in their logo, but also as a striping color on their primary jerseys!

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Before we go giving suggestions on improving, I think you need to come up with an idea behind the concept a goal sort of...

-What look are you trying to bring? Classic, modern, etc...

Originally, I considered the first WILD uniform set one of the most modern style for a fer reasons, full shoulder stripes, the fact that the shoulder remained green on the green shirt instead of inverting to red or white, the slight courving of the shoulder striping to meet at the neck, etc.

Then they brought that FAUX vintage look with the EDGE shirt.

So if your goal is to bring back a new modern look, I think you need to look at the elements of a true "innovative" EDGE template (despite the fact that most people find them FUgly)...

IMO, the most typical templates would be: Thrashers, Blues and Avalanche.

I think the one thing that makes your shirt look a littel too "thrown together quickly" may be how it changes from colour to colour, to colour...

Pick one colour that you'll minimize and make it the piping, tehn increase the tan presence slightly...

And maybe dare to change the logo, and use your shoulder logo as the main logo...

Tan jerseys CAN look good: NHL All-Star 2004!!!

Keep trying... You may need a different Template with more details...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Before we go giving suggestions on improving, I think you need to come up with an idea behind the concept a goal sort of...

-What look are you trying to bring? Classic, modern, etc...

Originally, I considered the first WILD uniform set one of the most modern style for a fer reasons, full shoulder stripes, the fact that the shoulder remained green on the green shirt instead of inverting to red or white, the slight courving of the shoulder striping to meet at the neck, etc.

Then they brought that FAUX vintage look with the EDGE shirt.

So if your goal is to bring back a new modern look, I think you need to look at the elements of a true "innovative" EDGE template (despite the fact that most people find them FUgly)...

IMO, the most typical templates would be: Thrashers, Blues and Avalanche.

I think the one thing that makes your shirt look a littel too "thrown together quickly" may be how it changes from colour to colour, to colour...

Pick one colour that you'll minimize and make it the piping, tehn increase the tan presence slightly...

And maybe dare to change the logo, and use your shoulder logo as the main logo...

Tan jerseys CAN look good: NHL All-Star 2004!!!

Keep trying... You may need a different Template with more details...

Hey, i hear you. in fact, you inspired me enough that imight just go back and redo this. although, with school and all it could take some time.

It may not be a pretty jersey, but it looks very clean.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Here is something new i pieced together, it their home template with the logo, numbers, etc. of their away, with of course tan as the dominant color. I think it is a little more pleasant than my previous attempt.

wild2.png

Here is something new i pieced together, it their home template with the logo, numbers, etc. of their away, with of course tan as the dominant color. I think it is a little more pleasant than my previous attempt.

wild2.png

Way to much tan. Add something to the bottom and make the yoke on the shoulder red with a green outline and then change the green to red and the red trim to green.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

wild2.png

I like it alot. At least it's consistent with the Wild's actual home jersey.

Block numbers would look better if this is the direction you're taking. You know what, just go all the way and just put the circular logo in the middle and you'll be done. I don't think a shoulder yoke would make anything better, even two colored sleeves might be too much as well. It looks pretty nice and I don't think a major change would improuve anything with that vintage template. You either like it or you don't.

wild2.png

Much better job!

Still not a fan of the tan color, but overall much better then the original.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived