World Series caps with ear flaps

ohryan

No way would MLB allow any other logos or anything that's not on the regular cap on the extra flap of this cap.

The RAYS script is on the flap.

capt243b99656324401f8f6ko1.jpg

86473319nl1.jpg

565aa86bf63b0a5728d2d26uf7.jpg

Actually, I don't think that's right. I think the logo is stitched onto the flap as well as the actual cap, so it's visible up or down, as seen here

capt78e3d9d33ce641a4a03zk8.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

No way would MLB allow any other logos or anything that's not on the regular cap on the extra flap of this cap.

The RAYS script is on the flap.

capt243b99656324401f8f6ko1.jpg

86473319nl1.jpg

565aa86bf63b0a5728d2d26uf7.jpg

Actually, I don't think that's right. I think the logo is stitched onto the flap as well as the actual cap, so it's visible up or down, as seen here

capt78e3d9d33ce641a4a03zk8.jpg

Ok, I was wrong.

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but I was wondering if anybody knew if the Rays and Phillies WS caps with the ear flaps (for the cold weather) were available for sale anywhere? They probably wouldn't be very practical to wear, but they'd make a nice keepsake from this year's WS.

Well if you live in a cold weather city they are very practical. I have one from my company and it works great in the winter. One question though my hat has a quilted lining, do those?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived