"Revamping" the NFL

Riot!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so next up is the Jags. When I first started out with Jacksonville I thought about ditching the teal. I mean seriously a teal Jaguar? That's rediculous. But the more I thought about it, the more I liked the teal. These days in the NFL dark colors (mainly navy) dominat the league. And teal is such a unique color not only in the NFL but in all of sports. Theres's only a handful of teams in any professional sports league that uses teal as a primary color. So for that reason I kept the teal! As for the uniforms, I went with more of an abstract striping design. I made teal the home uniform and added a balck alternate. So without further ado here are the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Logos:

JAXLogos.png

Home:

JAXHome.png

Away:

JAXAway.png

Alternate:

JAXAlt.png

So before I worked on the AFC East, I wanted to sure up the south. So what I did was completely overhaul my Colts concept. The colts concept was good in theory but the execution was a little off. So I went with a more conventional stlye for the updated one. And as for the Jags I decided to go a completely different way as well. I think its a lot cooler and more modern then what I had before. The template I used for the Jags was made by Cab_22.Let me know what you guys think. And the bills should be up later today, don't expect "modern" designs for the bills. haha

COLTS

Home:

INDHomee.png

Away:

INDAwwayy.png

Logos:

INDLogoss.png

JAGS

Home:

JAXHomem.png

Away:

JAXAwaya.png

Alternate:

JAXAlter.png

Logos:

JAXLogos.png

The Buffalo Bills!n For the Bills I tried to go back to the good ol' days. So I modified the current logo to a more classic look. (took out the blue streak and made the buffalo red) I used their throwback helmet style, white with gray facemask. And as for the uniforms I went with more of a classic sleeve stripe, and made the sock and pant stripes match the jersey. Tell what you guys think.

Logos:

BUFLogos.png

Home:

BUFHome.png

Away:

BUFAway.png

And I also added a red alternate.

BUFAlt.png

Those Jags unis are awesome, both the original and updated.

For the Bills, I like what you did with the uniforms, but that logo without the stripe looks naked. It looks really awkward. It does look like the retro logo, but it isn't quite as amusing.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=62690

How could you just copy and paste my Dominica jersey, fill it with Jags colors and then call it your own.

How about coming up with your own ideas, and not using other people's stuff without permission, and take the credit for it.

Oh, and by the way, the first Jaguars pants look an awful lot like El Salvador

:cursing:

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

For the Bills, I like what you did with the uniforms, but that logo without the stripe looks naked. It looks really awkward. It does look like the retro logo, but it isn't quite as amusing.

How could you just copy and paste my Dominica jersey, fill it with Jags colors and then call it your own.

How about coming up with your own ideas, and not using other people's stuff without permission, and take the credit for it.

I guess what I was asking in the PMs is could I use your pants designs and recolor them?

6fQjS3M.png

I'd just like to say sorry to Cap_22 and the members of this site. I was in no way trying to take credit for Cap_22's or anyone elses work. I made a mistake and forgot to put the name of the people who made these in the post. And also Cap_22 I apologize for not asking. I hope you guys (especially Cap_22) can forgive me. My bad guys.

OK, So now up are the Jets. For the Jest I went with their logo from the late 80's early 90's. I personally like it better than their current one. I tried to go with a modern version than what they have now. I went with a lighter green as the primary and added a dark green as anaccent color. What do you guys think?

Logos:

NYJLogos.png

Home:

NYJHome.png

Away:

NYJAway.png

The patriots. For the Pats I decided to go back in time a little. I went back to the lighter blue of Bledsoe days and I added the old throwback logo as an alternate logo. I went with a classic style for the uniforms, with the pant striping inspired by the Georgia Bulldogs. I was going for a classic look, nothing modern about it. C&C welcome.

Home:

NEHome.png

Away:

NEAway.png

Alternate:

NEAlt.png

The Miami Dophins. For the dolphins i wanted to go with a more modern look, and I wanted to go a little outside the box. I modified a traditional sleeve and pant striping. I like how it turned out, although I don't know if many people will go for it. C&C welcome.

Home:

MIAHome.png

Away:

MIAAway.png

Alternate:

MIAAlternate.png

First of all you may want to limit your signature good lord it's taking up most of my screen.

Sorry man. I've been viewing your project from the beginning but I have yet to comment on it. So ill do an overview on your current divison the AFC East.

Dolphins: Great look, bringing a great mix of modern and old school which is always neat to see. The only problem I can see is the all orange and aqua socks there going to look like clowns running around in those. Other than that I think its a job well done, but still needs some improvments until its perfect. A-

Pats: I'm not a fan of the royal blue, never really have been. I like the current color scheme they have but I really like what you have done with their uniforms. Change the blue back to navy, and move the stripes to the sleeves (big fan of the Georgia Bulldogs uniforms) B+

Jets: I like how your trying to use dual green tones it can really work when done right. But right now your light green is way off, it needs to be darker and it was contrast better with the current green they have. Also the number font just isn't clicking for me. I'm not a fan of the CFL template either. I think you have some positive but missed the mark by a good 20 ft. C

Bills: Finally we get rid of that ugly navy, royal, red, nickel mix they currently have. Going back to their roots and making them look very slick. The white helmet works perfectly. But something about the stripes bother me I just can't figure out what. B+

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I'm lovin' the Pats and Dolphins, but you have got to get rid of the red and orange jerseys. I understand wanting to use them as alternates, but they just don't work. Red just doesn't look good on a jersey for the Patriots, and it has been proven that an orange Dolphins alternate just doesn't work. Otherwise, the home and roads look very good, nicely done.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The Pittsburgh Steelers. I love their throwbacks, so that was my main inspiration on this concept. I went with the yellow helmet for starters. I also got rid of their current sleeve striping for a simpler two stripe style. For the pants I went to a triple striping style similar to tehir throwback, both a white and yellow pair. And just for kicks I added a yellow alternate, i don't think most people will like it though.

Logos:

PITLogos-1.png

Home:

PITHome.png

Away:

PITAway.png

Alternate (just for fun):

PITAlt.png

Now for the Cincinnatti Bengals. Now I know most people are with me when I say their current style is bad. So i went with a different approach here. Now obviously the uniform is heavily inspired by the Cal Golden Bears current style. Although I did stray from it quite a bit. As for teh pants, I went back to their days in the 90's. I made the orange jersey the home and threw in a black alternate.

Logos:

CINNCYLogos.png

Home:

CinncyHome.png

Away:

CinncyAway.png

For some reason the alternate won't show up, so here's the link to the Alternate

C&C Welcome.

Now for the Cleveland Browns. I like the style the browns have going. But i think it's a little busy for them. So what I did was kept the helmet, simplified the sleeve striping to match the helmet and the pants. Really not much of a change, but I think it looks cleaner and flows bette now that the striping matches.

Logos:

CLELogos.png

Home:

CLEHome.png

Away:

CLEAway.png

Alternate:

CLEAlt.png

For the Blatimore Ravens I did quite a bit more changes. First off, I added a new logo. I tried to come up with a logo myself. I had a couple designs but they seemed like a big downgrade from their current. So I recolored an exsisting logo. The logo I added I found at logoserver.com It's the logo of the Baltimore Starlings, a womens semi pro football team. I like this logo much better and I think it resembles more of a Raven. As for the Uniforms, the jersies I chaged to the current template the North Carolina uses. And I changed to a more modern pant design. C&C

Logos:

BALLogos.png

Home:

BALHome.png

Away:

BALAway.png

The alternate won't show up again so here's the link.

Archived