EPL Kit Designs

penguin20

I have decided to post some of my EPL kit designs, hopefully I will be able to make it through them all. For some I am changing the kit sponsor, the crest, the shirt sponsor logo, and some minor colour tweaks. For others I am not.

First up I have Manchester City, I know this is a strange starting point for a United fan but I think this one has turned out really nice. I decided to go with Adidas as the kit maker because I felt I could do what I wanted with the kits easier within an Adidas template. I designed an Adidas template that I feel looks good and also fits with what Adidas would make and I used the current Man City colours for the home kit and continued with the black on the clash kit.

Here they are:

FinalManchesterCity.png

C&C please.

*UPDATE* Manchester United added below.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

To me that blue looks too dark for City. I actually quite like the new template you've made, but I just don't like it for City, especially because their kits are in the top 3 in the EPL right now IMO. Plus, I believe they are currently about to sign with Puma for their kits from Le Coq, so it would make most sense to do a Puma concept for them.

Solid job though, I'd love to see more.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Thanks for the C&C chestnutz, I will hopefully be revisting some of these and I will see what Man City looks like on a Puma template but right now I am just trying to get some of these posted so here's another one.

For Bolton I kept Reebok as the kit sponsor for obvious reasons but switched the sponsorship logo back to the RBK becuase I personally believe it looks nicer and fits in better with the template I made.

Here they are:

FinalBolton.png

C&C please.

• 4 months later...

Hello again, I've taken a bit of a break from this project but I'm back and hoping to finish posting everything this time. So without further ado here is Aston Villa. For these kits I kept the traditional Villa look and decided on a return to white for the clash. I stuck with Nike as a kit sponsor just because they usually produce class designs and that was the look I was going for here. This is the same reason I went for a collar on the kit. So here it is:

FinalAstonVilla.png

C&C would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the response guys, I am now on to my next team. For Stoke I kept the same general kits but adjusted them slightly to conform to my le coq template. I used a solid back to make the numbers more visible and I tried to cut down on the clutter that is currently in the Stoke kits. So anyway, here they are:

FinalStokeCity.png

C&C please.

Here is the next team in the series. Tottenham Hotspurs. For this kit I went with a Nike design as I have never been much of a Puma kit fan. I was inspired by Nike templates of old (about 4-5 years ago) for the template. I went with simply the M of the Mansion logo because I felt that it is iconic of the company and conveys who they are without taking over the entire shirt. Also I coloured the logo to fit with the different colourings. I used the old crest in its entirety but used the current one colour type of look on it. Anyway here they are:

FinalTottenham.png

C&C please.

Here is the next team in the series. Tottenham Hotspurs. For this kit I went with a Nike design as I have never been much of a Puma kit fan. I was inspired by Nike templates of old (about 4-5 years ago) for the template. I went with simply the M of the Mansion logo because I felt that it is iconic of the company and conveys who they are without taking over the entire shirt. Also I coloured the logo to fit with the different colourings. I used the old crest in its entirety but used the current one colour type of look on it. Anyway here they are:

FinalTottenham.png

C&C please.

The white Spurs kits would be burned quickly and angrily.

I do like the other two, especially for getting rid of the red in the Mansion logo.

Gotta bring back the hooped socks. And for Arsenal, while you're at it. Solid designs there, though - can't wait to see what else you've got.

FWIW, it's "Tottenham Hotspur." Singular. "Spurs" by itself (no definite article) is an acceptible nickname, but never "Hotspurs."

*UPDATE*

Thanks for the C&C from everyone. Here is my updated Tottenham design. After overwhelming hatred towards the red (which I kind of expected) I have taken it out of all of the kits, including the Mansion logo. Also as was suggested I went back to some hooped socks for the home and alternate.

The update:

Newfinaltottenham.png

C&C please.

Sp*rs - Home and away look solid, I like the use of just the M for Mansion. The only problem I have is the third, as I'm not sure Tottenham fans would like having a yellow/blue kit, as that's a combo Arsenal historically uses.

West Ham - Looks a lot like the kits Umbro are coming out with lately (England, Sweden), as in very simple. These are class.

Good job, can't wait to see more.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived