Just Bought Some Inlines

IronChefShark

I finally went and got off my fat puerto rican ass and gone out and invested in a pair of Mission inline hockey skates. The thing is, I dont know how to skate.

however, I intend to learn so I can start playing hockey at a local inline rink. the closest ice facility to me is about a 45 minute drive away, so I have to settle for inline.

anyone got any pointers on how I can become somewhat of an adequate skater?

similar boat, the nearest rinks are in Kenosha and Milwaukee, so there are very few players here. i've made attempts to learn, i may try again one day. i know i got it in me :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i cant really give out ne pointers because the second i put on skates i knew how to skate. it was the weirdest thing, and i was 5! and then a month later i tried it with skates and had the same thing!

i guess all i could say is keep your knees bent and good luck!!!

untitled-1.png

what the teachers at the ice rink by my house said to my nephew when he was learning to skate was when you start out just walk with the skates and that's supposed to get you in the motion of skating.

I had the same thing happen to me that Snowcap did. I didn't start ice skating till I was ten but I was emediately good at it. :hockeysmiley:

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Keep practicing. The first time I put on skates was when I was 2 years old, and I still to this day practice. That's really the only thing you can do. I mean there's really no "pointers" excpet for the obvious one of practice. Good luck with it :hockeysmiley:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived