Where amazing happens (NBA)

GregP1719

You may have trouble reaching your goals, as there are only 30 teams in the NBA. Or are you planning to do the all-star teams once that time rolls around?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

...all 31 teams(Seattle included).

You may have trouble reaching your goals, as there are only 30 teams in the NBA. Or are you planning to do the all-star teams once that time rolls around?

Reading is fun.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 Comments on the Knicks:

*Wrong sequencing- Walt Frazier must be on the 1st part because it's years back, followed by Ewing. And may I suggest that the LBJ 2010 issue must be the last because it "might happen".

*"Where looking towars the future happens"

Other than that, it's awesome.

anim_10b653c9-6201-4c84-31ec-36c-1.gif

incrediballer.png

LakeshowFight On!Carpe DiemNo Fear

Not to hijack the thread, but ever since the Knicks trades went down, I've been on a Photoshop buzz. Not my finest Photo-Shoplifting, but considering I have 2 years until something goes down, I've got tons of time to perfect it :D

LeBronJames_Knicks2010.jpg

LeBron_Wade_Nash.jpg

Still searching for a solid picture of Bosh... I'll get to it eventually.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Reading is fun.

Yes, but ragging on people on a message board when you think they've made a mistake is funner. :P

What? We all do it.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Reading is fun.

Yes, but ragging on people on a message board when you think they've made a mistake is funner. :P

What? We all do it.

Actually, I wasn't ragging on him, I wasn't sure if he'd made a mistake or not, which is why I asked what I did. And for the record, he did edit his original post.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not to hijack the thread, but ever since the Knicks trades went down, I've been on a Photoshop buzz. Not my finest Photo-Shoplifting, but considering I have 2 years until something goes down, I've got tons of time to perfect it :D

LeBron_Wade_Nash.jpg

those are insanely well made. good job, sir.

LeBron_Wade_Nash.jpg

those are insanely well made. good job, sir.

By the way, could you show us how you made those images?

IowaOaks.png

Archived