fnz's College Basketball Redesign

floydnimrod

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concept #5 Duke

I've always hated the color black for them, so I took it out. I also went for a retor feel. This is probably my favorite that I've done so far.

Also, there shades of gray and dark blue are supposed to be the same as white and the blue on the jersey, I just didn't want them to blend in too easily.

dukenz6.png

Up next: Either Columbia or Connecticut (SOD style)

The next concept is Villanova.......and I used Pinstripes!

I'm sure I'll get mixed reviews.

And I Apologize for the quality all of sudden looking crappy. Vectormagic was not being kind with me.

villanovazq0.png

C+C please.

I think this could be a really nice jersey set. But the light blue you're using is different than the light blue in the logo. I would go with the logos light blue so it doesn't clash as much.

I am a Duke Basketball fan (my uncle lived about 30 minutes away from thier campus) and I have always liked the black, especially the black jerseys, but I like your alternate, it is well done the rest is just to simple for me, mabye add some more stripes if you are not going to add black.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

These have all been pretty nice so far. My favorite so far has been Vermont, but that could be a little bias, I had a friend of mine who played hockey for them in the '80's. If you are taking requests for teams to do, how 'bout my alma mater the University of Cincinnati Bearcats.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

These have all been pretty nice so far. My favorite so far has been Vermont, but that could be a little bias, I had a friend of mine who played hockey for them in the '80's. If you are taking requests for teams to do, how 'bout my alma mater the University of Cincinnati Bearcats.

As a Cincinnati fan myself, I plan on doing a concept for them, it'll (hopefully) be a modernization of the jersey that were around when Andy Kennedy was coach.

Not much a fan of the Columbia uniforms. Mainly because I think you used dark blue way too much. Columbia's main colors are Columbia blue and white. Navy blue is only in their uniforms in very trace amounts.

Also all of the lines make the "Columbia" on the front of the jerseys and the name on the back look way smaller then they should, in my opinion.

I am not a big fan of the UConn jerseys. I guess I just don't understand why you went with checkerboard piping. I know it doesn't really apply to the men's team, but there is no love lost between the UConn and Tennessee women's programs. Plus there are a lot of better wordmarks to use.

Archived