New Baseball Jersey Template

JayJaxon

This is a jersey template I made to match the hats I created not long ago. I had been using the Swiss template to do all of my baseball concepts, but I wanted something that was 100% mine. This is my first jersey template, and I am proud of what I have created. I would like to know what the community thinks about it. I am using the Braves (as always) to show the different types, with a Phillies Jersey thrown in to demonstrate the pinstripes. I am really looking forward to your comments on my new template.

jerz2.png

jerz1.png

This is a jersey template I made to match the hats I created not long ago. I had been using the Swiss template to do all of my baseball concepts, but I wanted something that was 100% mine. This is my first jersey template, and I am proud of what I have created. I would like to know what the community thinks about it. I am using the Braves (as always) to show the different types, with a Phillies Jersey thrown in to demonstrate the pinstripes. I am really looking forward to your comments on my new template.

jerz2.png

jerz1.png

Ahh man those are awesome! Will you be able to make them compaitable for paint?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

i dont think he wants to give it to people, hence the 100 percent his thing. wow. no one has said anything about the template, only how they want it. great work jay. it looks very lifelike, just like the real thing, only complaint is that on the phils white one the fold marks look too dark. great work, cant wait to see some concepts on this

and to bigmike: why do you always qwote people? you were the first person to say anything, what else could you have possible been talking about?

i dont think he wants to give it to people, hence the 100 percent his thing. wow. no one has said anything about the template, only how they want it. great work jay. it looks very lifelike, just like the real thing, only complaint is that on the phils white one the fold marks look too dark. great work, cant wait to see some concepts on this

and to bigmike: why do you always qwote people? you were the first person to say anything, what else could you have possible been talking about?

Why do you always look for arguments? And bigmike did comment on the the template, did you miss the part where he said it was awesome?

Why do you always look for arguments? And bigmike did comment on the the template, did you miss the part where he said it was awesome?

I like to quote. Just trying to keep the conversation going. Ba-do bop bop.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

all i am saying is that the first person to respont should not qwote the only post that has ever been made, also if i made my very own template and i was looking for some help on making it better and all that jazz i wouldnt want two people just like that asking for it, im not trying to argue with anyone

all i am saying is that the first person to respont should not qwote the only post that has ever been made, also if i made my very own template and i was looking for some help on making it better and all that jazz i wouldnt want two people just like that asking for it, im not trying to argue with anyone

Why does it matter if I quote it, most times I do that without thinking anyways because I just leave the quote button on. And I said I thought it was awesome, it looks great, what else do you want me to say? And he made his hat for a template so I thought the same for this, even though I actually did not ask him for it, I just said are you going to make it paint compaitable. So you need to think before you post because if you are not trying to argue, you sure are making it sound like you want too. <_<

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

They do seem too long. I think the reason for that is the real life jersey I used as a reference. It was one of those that is on a display stand. I will try to make is shorter and see how it turns out, but if I don't like the end result, I may just stick with this length.

To answer the questions:

1. I am currently working on a back of the jersey. I am also working on a BP version and a vest. When I am done with those, I will post them for review.

2. I am currently not releasing them to the public, but I will as soon as I am 100% satisfied with it. All of this template creation stuff is new to me, so my PSD file is one big cluster and before I give it to anyone, I would like to make it simple.

3. I will eventually take requests. Right now I am more concerned with what people think of the template itself. When I renew my 2028 thread (which will be soon) I want to use these.

4. I agree that the jersey is long and looks a bit odd because of it. I will work on shortening it, but if it does not work out, I'll just keep it like this.

Keep the comments coming! Thank you to all that have so far.

He made them. That is his hat template he was talking about in his first post.

What he said. Would you like one...or several? :)

I'd love one if you have time or get bored :)

Minnesota Twins is my team, and while I'm not sure what to put under them, maybe just my username "Twins Territory". By the way, they look great along with the jerseys.

He made them. That is his hat template he was talking about in his first post.

What he said. Would you like one...or several? :)

I'd love one if you have time or get bored :)

Minnesota Twins is my team, and while I'm not sure what to put under them, maybe just my username "Twins Territory". By the way, they look great along with the jerseys.

You will find your sig posted in my hats thread :)

Archived