Bucs Release John Lynch

CrookedThumb

When we hired Bruce Allen as our general manager, I was a bit skeptical about his abilities seeing how we used to have Rich McKay. Then we signed Derrick Deese and Charlie Garner, and I was happy we hired him. Now I am downright pissed-off! Why Bruce, why?!

nfl.com

i heard a RUMOR, emphasis on RUMOR, that he might retire now, signing a one-day contract to retire with the Bucs.... but he isn't that old is he, he's still got some good in him, although he did come off a major injury, guess we'll see...

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

B) Falcons.

Here is hoping you are right!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

B) Falcons.

Here is hoping you are right!

I'm not really sure about that. I mean, I like Lynch, but do we really need an old safety? We (I'm using the royal "we" to mean the Falcons, since I'm a fan) have some good younger safeties. Our problem is at CB.

Though it does make sense that McKay might go after him. Well, as long as it's only a short contract. Just to stick it to the Bucs...

Archived