Detroit Lions 0-16 Locker Room t-shirts

scraw28

Ok, do NOT even compare the Lions to the Browns in the battle for the terrible teams. the Lions are the WORST NFL TEAM EVER! is it bad that i am offended that somebody thinks that their team is worse than mine? anyway, we have had 1 playoff game in 50+ years, and we got killed. the lions are terrible,

Who said anything about the Browns? Not me. They've won several NFL Championship games in their long history.

You need to re-read what I wrote. I'm talking about the Bengals and the Lions and how many NFL Championship games the two teams have won. It is a fact that the Bengals have only been to two NFL CHampionships and lost both of them, while the Lions have been to 5 NFL Championships and won 4 of them. It's a fact, look at it. If you want to look at the last several years, the Bengals have been better, but if you compare the two team histories, the Lions have had much more success.

You're right, before the Cincinnati Bengals even existed the Lions were pretty good. It's really unfair to compare the Lions' entire history to the Bengals'. If you want a fair comparison you have to start at 1968 when the Bengals were founded as an expansion team and since '68 the Bengals have been much better.

No, to be fair, you've got to compare the entire history of both teams and come up with some sort of percentage.

And that's my point. The Lions have had championship seasons. Remember that until week 9, the Lions and the Bengals were BOTH winless. Nothing changed in time to help the season.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Bengals (hey, I'm the guy that asked for a Ryan Fitzpatrick graphic over on the baseball card thread). The point I wanted to get across is that LIKE THE LIONS, unless the Bengals make some serious front office changes, nothing will improve. But, being as both teams are wildly profitable as losers, NOTHING is likely to change.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should probably just let the whole "who's the worst" arguement die, but this interesting thought occurred to me...

The Lions just became the first team in NFL history to go 0 and 16, and management's first post season move?

They gave promotions to their front office. (That's not a joke, by the way.)

The Bengals have actully been to a superbowl... two, in fact. Lions? Not even close.

Yes I know. I enjoyed both thier appearances thoroughly :D

Chris Collinsworth still holds a grudge against the Niners to this day.

And what number was the Bengals 1st Super Bowl???

XVI

The Bengals have actully been to a superbowl... two, in fact. Lions? Not even close.

Yes I know. I enjoyed both thier appearances thoroughly :D

Chris Collinsworth still holds a grudge against the Niners to this day.

And what number was the Bengals 1st Super Bowl???

XVI

Dude, you're scaring me!!! :blink:

Archived