Detroit Lions 0-16 Locker Room t-shirts

scraw28

Hey Detroit Lions Fans, Your team just completed the worst season in NFL History, and now you can own a part of history by wearing the 2008 perferect season "Zero and XVI" t shirt.

(a spoof from the NFLshop.com conference championship and super bowl post victory commercials)

Here it is

zeroandsixteen_final.jpg

0-16 gear

The XVI looks like the Super Bowl XVI Logo

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care about the Lions at all, but I want one of these shirts just because their hilarious.

Their what is hilarious?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

*gasp*

But they went 4-0 in the preseason!

Yeah, I really like the shirt that says something about winning when it matters and shows their 4-0 preseason record. That needs to be combined with this somehow for the ultimate insult in t-shirt form...

I don't care about the Lions at all, but I want one of these shirts just because their hilarious.

Their what is hilarious?

They're is a reason why there record is hilarious. Their is no other team in NFL history to go 0-16. Doesn't anyone know anything?

*gasp*

But they went 4-0 in the preseason!

Yeah, I really like the shirt that says something about winning when it matters and shows their 4-0 preseason record. That needs to be combined with this somehow for the ultimate insult in t-shirt form...

rebuilding_PRESEASONCHAMPS2.jpg

saBS.png

Take solace Lions fans -- as long as the front office can get its ass in gear, your team can make a quick turnaround.

Consider these:

In 1976, the Buccaneers went 0-14 and made the NFC Championship Game three seasons later before reverting back to their losing ways.

In 1989, the Cowboys went 1-15, made the playoffs two years later and won the Super Bowl -- their first of three in a four-year span -- the following year.

In 1996, the Jets went 1-15. The following year, they narrowly missed the playoffs, and the year after that, they made the AFC Championship Game.

In 2001, the Panthers went 1-15, losing their last 15 in a row in the process, and went to the Super Bowl two seasons later.

Last year, the Dolphins went 1-15 and would have gone 0-16 had the Ravens not missed a field goal, and this year they're AFC East champs.

So there is hope Lions (or should I say LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLions) fans.

Take solace Lions fans -- as long as the front office can get its ass in gear, your team can make a quick turnaround.

Consider these:

In 1976, the Buccaneers went 0-14 and made the NFC Championship Game three seasons later before reverting back to their losing ways.

In 1989, the Cowboys went 1-15, made the playoffs two years later and won the Super Bowl -- their first of three in a four-year span -- the following year.

In 1996, the Jets went 1-15. The following year, they narrowly missed the playoffs, and the year after that, they made the AFC Championship Game.

In 2001, the Panthers went 1-15, losing their last 15 in a row in the process, and went to the Super Bowl two seasons later.

Last year, the Dolphins went 1-15 and would have gone 0-16 had the Ravens not missed a field goal, and this year they're AFC East champs.

So there is hope Lions (or should I say LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLions) fans.

Umm, you do realize that this all happened while the Lions were playing mediocre football? One playoff win in 50 years. It's Bill Ford Sr. that kills the Lions. He makes profit from the Lions every year. Why change anything? That's why he won't be looking for a new GM, he's keeping the interim.

Until Ford Sr. dies the Lions will never be good.

Change the name to "Mike Brown", change Lions to "Bengals", and change 50 to 20. Only difference is, even with Brown out of the picture, one of his moronic kids gets the team. And at least the Lions are smart enough to have a GM to fire.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived