Detroit Lions 0-16 Locker Room t-shirts

scraw28

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take solace Lions fans -- as long as the front office can get its ass in gear, your team can make a quick turnaround.

Consider these:

In 1976, the Buccaneers went 0-14 and made the NFC Championship Game three seasons later before reverting back to their losing ways.

In 1989, the Cowboys went 1-15, made the playoffs two years later and won the Super Bowl -- their first of three in a four-year span -- the following year.

In 1996, the Jets went 1-15. The following year, they narrowly missed the playoffs, and the year after that, they made the AFC Championship Game.

In 2001, the Panthers went 1-15, losing their last 15 in a row in the process, and went to the Super Bowl two seasons later.

Last year, the Dolphins went 1-15 and would have gone 0-16 had the Ravens not missed a field goal, and this year they're AFC East champs.

So there is hope Lions (or should I say LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLions) fans.

Umm, you do realize that this all happened while the Lions were playing mediocre football? One playoff win in 50 years. It's Bill Ford Sr. that kills the Lions. He makes profit from the Lions every year. Why change anything? That's why he won't be looking for a new GM, he's keeping the interim.

Until Ford Sr. dies the Lions will never be good.

Change the name to "Mike Brown", change Lions to "Bengals", and change 50 to 20. Only difference is, even with Brown out of the picture, one of his moronic kids gets the team. And at least the Lions are smart enough to have a GM to fire.

The Bengals have actully been to a superbowl... two, in fact. Lions? Not even close.

Take solace Lions fans -- as long as the front office can get its ass in gear, your team can make a quick turnaround.

Consider these:

In 1976, the Buccaneers went 0-14 and made the NFC Championship Game three seasons later before reverting back to their losing ways.

In 1989, the Cowboys went 1-15, made the playoffs two years later and won the Super Bowl -- their first of three in a four-year span -- the following year.

In 1996, the Jets went 1-15. The following year, they narrowly missed the playoffs, and the year after that, they made the AFC Championship Game.

In 2001, the Panthers went 1-15, losing their last 15 in a row in the process, and went to the Super Bowl two seasons later.

Last year, the Dolphins went 1-15 and would have gone 0-16 had the Ravens not missed a field goal, and this year they're AFC East champs.

Umm, you do realize that this all happened while the Lions were playing mediocre football? One playoff win in 50 years. It's Bill Ford Sr. that kills the Lions. He makes profit from the Lions every year. Why change anything? That's why he won't be looking for a new GM, he's keeping the interim.

Change the name to "Mike Brown", change Lions to "Bengals", and change 50 to 20. Only difference is, even with Brown out of the picture, one of his moronic kids gets the team. And at least the Lions are smart enough to have a GM to fire.

The Bengals have actully been to a superbowl... two, in fact. Lions? Not even close.

Yeah, not even close. Hell, the Bengals had a pretty good year 2 years ago. When's the last time the Lions made some noise? 1991? Good lord...

Yeah, not even close. Hell, the Bengals had a pretty good year 2 years ago. When's the last time the Lions made some noise? 1991? Good lord...

They went to the NFC Championship game that year. I know they got pummeled by Washington, but technically that's close to a Super Bowl.

The Bengals may have been to to 2 NFL championships, but have they ever won any?

No.

But the Lions won the NFL Championship 4 times: 1935, 1952, 1953, and 1957

By the way, I think the Rams are the only team to have won the NFL Championship under 3 cities:

Cleveland Rams beat Washington Redskins, 15-14 in 1945.

Los Angeles Rams beat Cleveland Browns, 24-17 in 1951

St. Louis Rams beat Tennessee Titans, 23-16, in 2000

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Consider these:

But, what you're all forgetting is that Paul Brown was in control during the super bowl seasons of 81, and 88. Since the old man died and Mikey took over they've been pretty bad. The 05 season was a result of Marvin Lewis taking away some of Mike Brown's power.

PvO6ZWJ.png

absolutely the truth. i am 20, and live in Flint, Mi. for about the past 4 or 5 years, ive realized that the owner doesn't care about his team. ive been realizing how ignorant and stupid die hard lions fans are. many became fans because of barry sanders, but to be a die hard lions fan is pointless. why devote yourself to a team that doesnt care if it wins or not. William Clay Ford Sr just owns the Lions to make some money. i say nobody buy any lions tickets, or paraphernalia, and lets force Ford to sell the Lions to someone else that gives a crap. Owners that actually care about their teams have my respect all the way. we need somebody like Jerry Jones, or Mark Cuban of the Mavs. until then i will not be a lions fan.

[quote name='OldRamsFan' date='Tuesday, December 30th, 20

The Bengals may have been to to 2 NFL championships, but have they ever won any?

No.

But the Lions won the NFL Championship 4 times: 1935, 1952, 1953, and 1957

By the way, I think the Rams are the only team to have won the NFL Championship under 3 cities:

Cleveland Rams beat Washington Redskins, 15-14 in 1945.

Los Angeles Rams beat Cleveland Browns, 24-17 in 1951

St. Louis Rams beat Tennessee Titans, 23-16, in 2000

Ok, do NOT even compare the Lions to the Browns in the battle for the terrible teams. the Lions are the WORST NFL TEAM EVER! is it bad that i am offended that somebody thinks that their team is worse than mine? anyway, we have had 1 playoff game in 50+ years, and we got killed. the lions are terrible, the worst in history. endo story.

Picture21.png

Funny. Jon Kitna ate literally 10 yards away from me at Red Robin today. He seemed like he wasn't in a good mood.

You'd be pissed too, if your boss thought you weren't good enough to start on an 0-16 team.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I like how the shirts are carefully designed to avoid using any trademarks...just plain city names and numbers; generic 'perfect season' and 'preseason'

The vertical stripes are a Lions logo element from days past... but I think they can get away with it because it's so generic.

Ok, do NOT even compare the Lions to the Browns in the battle for the terrible teams. the Lions are the WORST NFL TEAM EVER! is it bad that i am offended that somebody thinks that their team is worse than mine? anyway, we have had 1 playoff game in 50+ years, and we got killed. the lions are terrible, the worst in history. endo story.

My beloved Cardinals have lost more games than any other NFL team in history, have only TWO NFL Championships (the last being in 1947, and the other one is in dispute), and this Saturday, are hosting their first home playoff game in 61 years.

End of story.

My beloved Cardinals have lost more games than any other NFL team in history, have only TWO NFL Championships (the last being in 1947, and the other one is in dispute), and this Saturday, are hosting their first home playoff game in 61 years.

End of story.

Yeah, I've got to say, for as bad as the Lions have been in recent years, historically speaking they don't really hold a candle to the Cards. Even this year they aren't that great; they just happen to be the best team in what is perhaps the worst division top-to-bottom in NFL history.

nav-logo.png

End of story.

And I am rooting for them to defeat the Falcons.

Ok, do NOT even compare the Lions to the Browns in the battle for the terrible teams. the Lions are the WORST NFL TEAM EVER! is it bad that i am offended that somebody thinks that their team is worse than mine? anyway, we have had 1 playoff game in 50+ years, and we got killed. the lions are terrible,

Who said anything about the Browns? Not me. They've won several NFL Championship games in their long history.

You need to re-read what I wrote. I'm talking about the Bengals and the Lions and how many NFL Championship games the two teams have won. It is a fact that the Bengals have only been to two NFL CHampionships and lost both of them, while the Lions have been to 5 NFL Championships and won 4 of them. It's a fact, look at it. If you want to look at the last several years, the Bengals have been better, but if you compare the two team histories, the Lions have had much more success.

the worst in history. end of story

You have got to be kidding me. The worst in history? A team that has been to 5 NFL CHampionships and won 4 of them? You think that team has a worse history than teams that have never been to an NFL CHampionship game, like the Saints? The Lions history is quite good, it blows most teams' history right out of the water, including my Rams.

End of story.

And I am rooting for them to defeat the Falcons.

As am I. Go Cards!

Ok, do NOT even compare the Lions to the Browns in the battle for the terrible teams. the Lions are the WORST NFL TEAM EVER! is it bad that i am offended that somebody thinks that their team is worse than mine? anyway, we have had 1 playoff game in 50+ years, and we got killed. the lions are terrible,

Who said anything about the Browns? Not me. They've won several NFL Championship games in their long history.

You need to re-read what I wrote. I'm talking about the Bengals and the Lions and how many NFL Championship games the two teams have won. It is a fact that the Bengals have only been to two NFL CHampionships and lost both of them, while the Lions have been to 5 NFL Championships and won 4 of them. It's a fact, look at it. If you want to look at the last several years, the Bengals have been better, but if you compare the two team histories, the Lions have had much more success.

You're right, before the Cincinnati Bengals even existed the Lions were pretty good. It's really unfair to compare the Lions' entire history to the Bengals'. If you want a fair comparison you have to start at 1968 when the Bengals were founded as an expansion team and since '68 the Bengals have been much better.

PvO6ZWJ.png

You're right, before the Cincinnati Bengals even existed the Lions were pretty good. It's really unfair to compare the Lions' entire history to the Bengals'. If you want a fair comparison you have to start at 1968 when the Bengals were founded as an expansion team and since '68 the Bengals have been much better.

No, to be fair, you've got to compare the entire history of both teams and come up with some sort of percentage.

Archived