La kings logo update

Phil

Another "fleshing out" of a sketch I drew at school yesterday, this logo is an update on a logo I believe didn't get a fair shake. Granted it was a little "different", but I believe the jersey they put it on never allowed it a reasonable chance.

Now tell me, which do you like better?

The 1995/96 L.A. Kings Alternate Logo

SyPhi's L.A. Kings Logo Update (copy&paste/click&drag)

Be honest. Tell me what you like and what you don't. I'd love to be able to make a real jersey out of this logo, just to see if it was actually the jersey that did this logo in, or if there is actually something wrong with the idea, but I just don't know.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

im not a fan of this 1. sorry. it seems to ..how can i put it... childish? not really childish but just the way the logo comes to me. i like the one they had a whole lot better. maybe if u narrow out the sides and make it a little more tougher perhaps then u got a winner
untitled-1.png

LOL, you're right, he does look a little on the wiiide side.

I agree upon further review that my guy does not stack up against the old guy. I'd still like to do a jersey with the old guy though, just to prove it wasn't the logo.

Thanks for all the honest replies. It's about time I got some negative feedback  :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I always liked that logo from the 95-96 alternate jersey.  A while back I made an LA Kings concept with it.

Copy and Paste the link.  Tell me what you think, because I'm not even sure I like it.

EDIT: Thanks for all the kind words.  Looking at it again, the purple one needed work, so I changed it a little.  The link now goes to the new jersey.

Archived