KaTo's signatures

KaTo

i really like these, can i get a Washington Capitals one? Est 1974 with the weagle logo. thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'll bite, since these are kinda slick:

Atlanta Hawks (using the secondary logo & using this pic for the background.) 1946

Atlanta Falcons (using the primary & preferably using a picture of the remodeled Georgia Dome in the background) 1966

Atlanta Thrashers (using the primary logo & basically whatever good pic of Philips Arena in a hockey configuration) 1999

Mississippi State Bulldogs (using this as a logo & this as a background. 1878

Thanks in advance?

33hrxc2c.png

gmrsnzee.png

vnciquu7.png

5qvdl8be.png

I guess I'll bite, since these are kinda slick:

Atlanta Hawks (using the secondary logo & using this pic for the background.) 1946

Atlanta Falcons (using the primary & preferably using a picture of the remodeled Georgia Dome in the background) 1966

Atlanta Thrashers (using the primary logo & basically whatever good pic of Philips Arena in a hockey configuration) 1999

Mississippi State Bulldogs (using this as a logo & this as a background. 1878

Thanks in advance?

33hrxc2c.png

gmrsnzee.png

vnciquu7.png

5qvdl8be.png

Well that came out perfectly. Thanks alot!

LOVE this one, can you do another one for me... Old Buccaneers w/ the Bucco Bruce logo an the Old Sombero stadium in back... Also do the text an outline in the orange color... THANKS...

BUCFIELD.png

Hope this one's okay. If you want any changes - let me know.

x2k4rq9n.png

Could I get one with the Iowa Oaks using this logo: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/Car...e/alt-logo2.png

And for the background: http://www.sharmagarima.com/images/PNC%20Park.jpg

The location: Des Moines, Iowa

EST 2009

If you could, put the name "Farm Bureau Field" on it as well, but you don't have to do this part.

Thanks!!

EDIT: You could do this:

EST 1969

Founded again in 2009 (If you can think of a better word for "founded again," go ahead.

IowaOaks.png

I guess I'll make these requests:

Atlanta Nighthawks (This logo, this background, 2005)

Atlanta Foxes (The Primary Fox-head logo [And if you need a better quality of logo, holler @ LMU. lol.], this background, 2007)

Thanks in advance! I love these sigs, and I definitely plan on using all of the ones you've made for me for a while now.

Archived