New Business Card

cyandlux

To those voting with JUST a number, be wary that the numbering format provided by cyandlux is not accurate. There are actually TEN cards pictured, not eight. PSUdraw appears to have made this mistake.

The bottom left card (with diagonal text) would be number 5, which also gets my vote.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

To those voting with JUST a number, be wary that the numbering format provided by cyandlux is not accurate. There are actually TEN cards pictured, not eight. PSUdraw appears to have made this mistake.

The bottom left card (with diagonal text) would be number 5, which also gets my vote.

Whichever number is directly above that one is the one I like.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Several people still use business card scanners. I don't know if any of these designs would work with one. Maybe not the biggest concern of yours, but I think it's something you should keep in mind.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

For me, it was the one above the slanted and the bottom right. Not sure which I'll do. I just wanted an easy to read design since I'm in Mexico. The last thing I want is a gallery or dealer getting confused by a crazy design. The language barrier is enough.

I dont know anything about a card scanner. Now the cutter at Staples I do. I think with that its best to not have anything near the edge.

Archived